Real Madrid

GetIn

Real on their way to be the first ones to defend CL meanwhile Barca get trashed by every decent team.

What a great time to live in.

I'm sorry but I will not cosnider them the best club in Europe even if they do win the CL this year, they can win all the robbed titles they want with easy draws, offside goals and red cards against their opponent, but nobody will remember this team of give to fucks the second after they did it.

They do not play good football or dominate in any way, their past 2 CLs has primarily come down to luck and goals at the death. In 10 years nobody will remember this Madrid side or mention their names at all when discussing the top club teams of all time, they can will 5 more CLs, nothing will change this simple fact.

When Barcelona wins Champions Leagues they are by far the best team in the world and can slaugher every single club side in the planet on any night, when Madrid win the CL, they take the conventional route - refs + draws + luck. Apart from that Chelsea game in 2009, we could have faced any team in the CL with any refs officiating and still won the title handily, RM definitely could not have, that is the difference.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
If Real win the CL this season, I think I will quit football forever...... This is plain robbery, 2 straight seasons!

Neymessi

I won't quit football but it will pain seeing RM being clear dominators of world football replacing us. 3 cl in 4 years. Thats just too much. Thats godly.

Won't have that feeling of barca being the best club in the world inside and that too being replaced by our arch rivals.

Morten

Well, we can still afford one draw and win the league. The problem is that we have virtually no cbs left for the rest of the league, this is going to be soooo much fun.

bluestar

Well, we can still afford one draw and win the league. The problem is that we have virtually no cbs left for the rest of the league, this is going to be soooo much fun.

you guys also have some sexy matches still to play, Valencia, Sevilla, Malaga and Celta away... one slip and its over

Devils

I'm curious how these guys will keep players like James, Isco and Morata next year. Great players who can walk into most starting elevens anywhere in Europe but barely play at Real.

Benzema has been trash for along time now yet Morata barely gets to play. Isco is in a similar situation as well.

khaled_a_d

I'm curious how these guys will keep players like James, Isco and Morata next year. Great players who can walk into most starting elevens anywhere in Europe but barely play at Real.

Benzema has been trash for along time now yet Morata barely gets to play. Isco is in a similar situation as well.

I think Morata will be their starter next year unless they sign someone else, James would probably demand to leave. Isco is a trick case as he is very talented and has been taking step forward lately with 1 year left in his contract, I think it will depend on who wants him.
Still they have Asensio growing, and big money to spend

Devils

I think Morata will be their starter next year unless they sign someone else, James would probably demand to leave. Isco is a trick case as he is very talented and has been taking step forward lately with 1 year left in his contract, I think it will depend on who wants him.
Still they have Asensio growing, and big money to spend

They are renewing Benzema's contract. If it happens then Morata is toast, Benzema is one of Zidane's favourites. I can't see them switching the midfield either, Isco is way too good to be a rotational player for Modric/Kroos.

Should have mentioned Kovacic in my firs post as well. Another player that would walk into most starting XIs.

khaled_a_d

They are renewing Benzema's contract. If it happens then Morata is toast, Benzema is one of Zidane's favourites. I can't see them switching the midfield either, Isco is way too good to be a rotational player for Modric/Kroos.

Should have mentioned Kovacic in my firs post as well. Another player that would walk into most starting XIs.

With Modric age and injury history I think Kovacic is the easiest to keep,as for renewing it mean less this days. Sometimes clubs renew players just to get better fee for them,or may be they want him to be their back up. I don't think Zidane is stubborn enough to stick to Benzema next year although I surely hope so. Morata has scary potential IMO

Neymessi

The gap is 3 points. Even a draw won't do it for us. And I don't see any teams who could get all the 3 points from real. Their matches are mostly with weak teams but the bigger problem is there aren't much left.

dostoevskij

well lets see how they do on wednesday without their horse talisman and dead tired after two huge games in a row.
can see them winning 4:0 to losing at el riazor.

Home of Barca Fans