Real Madrid

BarçaBarça

It is galactico-time this summer, because of their elections.

I assume they will go for De Gea, and go for him quickly to avoid too much embarrassment.
Contrary to us, they know who their manager is, so who do you think they would go for? A keeper is not enough in my eyes.
Maybe they could place a mega-bid on Mbappé and shit on Morata although he has been doing great, true RM-style?
I don't believe they will be stupid enough to sign Hazard (not a world-beater in my eyes), and Dybala could be a target, but kind of unrealistic given his affection to us, I think.

If they sell James and Isco, they could buy Coutinho, and leave Bernardo Silva to us?

Of course it has also been rumoured that they would present Monchi as sporting-director. That would be more scary than any other galactico-signing.

Last edited:

Ahmedd

It is galactico-time this summer, because of their elections.

I assume they will go for De Gea, and go for him quickly to avoid too much embarrassment.
Contrary to us, they know who their manager is, so who do you think they would go for? A keeper is not enough in my eyes.
Maybe they could place a mega-bid on Mbappé and shit on Morata although he has been doing great, true RM-style?
I don't believe they will be stupid enough to sign Hazard (not a world-beater in my eyes), and Dybala could be a target, but kind of unrealistic given his affection to us, I think.

If they sell James and Isco, they could buy Coutinho, and leave Bernardo Silva to us?

Of course it has also been rumoured that they would present Monchi as sporting-director. That would be more scary than any other galactico-signing.

Yep, Mbappe will probably sign for them one day, maybe not this year though. Zidane loves Hazard a lot too, i think that he wants to put CR7 as a n9 and Hazard as a LW, it sounds crazy i know. Even if he is not as good as last year, Navas is still a good GK i think. Zidane will never betray him and go for De Gea imo, but you never know what Uncle Perez is up to. This summer is going to be interesting, PSG is going to buy a lot of players too.

JerseyAddict

When RM is playing Celta match? I cant find any date...

(J-30) Leganés-RM 5 abril
(J-31) RM-At. Madrid 8-9 abril
(J-32) Sporting-RM 15-16 abril
(J-33) RM-Barça 22-23 abril
(J-34) Deportivo-RM 26 abril
(J-35) RM-Valencia 29-30 abril
(J-36) Granada-RM 6-7 mayo
(J-37) RM-Sevilla 13-14 mayo
(J-38) Málaga-RM 20-21 mayo
* Pendiente el Celta-RM (J-21)

BarçaBarça

When RM is playing Celta match? I cant find any date...

(J-30) Leganés-RM 5 abril
(J-31) RM-At. Madrid 8-9 abril
(J-32) Sporting-RM 15-16 abril
(J-33) RM-Barça 22-23 abril
(J-34) Deportivo-RM 26 abril
(J-35) RM-Valencia 29-30 abril
(J-36) Granada-RM 6-7 mayo
(J-37) RM-Sevilla 13-14 mayo
(J-38) Málaga-RM 20-21 mayo
* Pendiente el Celta-RM (J-21)

I don't even think it is settled, but expect it to be, when Bayern has hammered RM out of CL :giggle:

JamDav1982

Some of their old players yesterday were at a press conference for former player Jaunito who died in the 1990s when asked about Piques comments they rambled on about the Real Madrid values taught over a hundred years.

Then said Juanito would have given Pique the Matthaus treatment if he were alive. Which was a stamp to the head.

Nice values. Fucking morons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOjB9pg4RAI

Neymessi

I hate atletico madrid for elimnating us in CL all the time and then losing to real in final twice and defeating us in the league on the last day but now when we need someone to to not let real win the league as a contingency if we fail to win ourselves, they are down the table somewhere.

JamDav1982

Tbf, only one of them (Ricardo Gallego) spoke about the 'Matthaus treatment'.

Starts at 0:25 minute mark.

Of course only one of them said it. Wasnt trying to make out they all said it in unison.

Makes no difference to the point and had already watched it.

Got a nice chuckle from the crowd.

dakt

So what is important in football? To be "average good" and consistent and with a bit of luck you might win a lot. That's RM.
We are the peek riders. It's much harder for us to be "average good" and win shit.

Home of Barca Fans