Real Madrid

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Only part I don't understand is the 'pero le coge muy lejos'. That he was standing too far away? Or is it figurative speech?

It could be it. That he was standing too far away and didn't have the balls to blow the whistle, somewhat contradictory from that dickhead Ceballos/Lahoz, but that's a poor excuse when the linesman was available and saw the entire situation.

El Flaco

Today's game? Navas should had been sent off, and Betis also was denied a pk. I think both actions were prior to that as well.

[gfy]SplendidLazyCoqui[/gfy]

[gfy]FlatAdolescentFerret[/gfy]

[gfy]GracefulOnlyBluefish[/gfy]

BarçaBarça

RM are lucky, but also good: That Ramos header is an artform - they would have got a draw without it. That is also 'winning on merit', although it is not tiki-taka.
Also the Ronaldo very close off-side could have sealed the game, so it is not one-sided at all, this time. Yes, Navas should have been send off, but they way we are playing ourself, how would we be more 'deserving'?

Imo we can't blame the refs in a game like that, we can blame our own players for not performing in our own game.

Last edited:

Cool

RM are lucky, but also good: That Ramos header is an artform - they would have got a draw without it. That is also 'winning on merit', although it is not tiki-taka.
Also the Ronaldo very close off-side could have sealed the game, so it is not one-sided at all, this time. Yes, Navas should have been send off, but they way we are playing ourself, how would we be more 'deserving'?

Imo we can't blame the refs in a game like that, we can blame our own players for not performing in our own game.

Perfectly summed up.

We are the only to blame if we dont win the league.

JerseyAddict

Haven't watched the game... Only saw on sofa score 0-1 to 2-1 with Ramos header. thought, fucking again. Open the news today and I se shitload of refs steals... and I am thinking, where are those fuckers that shit on Barça-PSG game? They stand silent in their holes. No club ever was so protected from refs like RM. No club ever.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Haven't watched the game... Only saw on sofa score 0-1 to 2-1 with Ramos header. thought, fucking again. Open the news today and I se shitload of refs steals... and I am thinking, where are those fuckers that shit on Barça-PSG game? They stand silent in their holes. No club ever was so protected from refs like RM. No club ever.

If you haven't watched the game what makes you so furious?

If you had watched the game, you'd notice that the referee wasn't calling fouls at all, for either teams and Betis were enjoying it just as much as Real Madrid. Morata was wrestled down in the box from a corner kick early in the game, nothing called.

The entire game was free flowing, no cards no fouls, many play ons. When Navas headed out of his box, he went in with his head and Darko went in with a raised foot, both missed the ball. For the record, I thought it was a straight red for Navas but by the same token, we deserved a penalty early on. They don't cancel out in terms of significance but the intent of the referee in the entire match was consistent.

JerseyAddict

Was it the same ref that called pen for RM vs Sevilla when Modrić was pushed by his own player? Yes. The ref is realy consistent.

Lomar1o

If you haven't watched the game what makes you so furious?

If you had watched the game, you'd notice that the referee wasn't calling fouls at all, for either teams and Betis were enjoying it just as much as Real Madrid. Morata was wrestled down in the box from a corner kick early in the game, nothing called.

The entire game was free flowing, no cards no fouls, many play ons. When Navas headed out of his box, he went in with his head and Darko went in with a raised foot, both missed the ball. For the record, I thought it was a straight red for Navas but by the same token, we deserved a penalty early on. They don't cancel out in terms of significance but the intent of the referee in the entire match was consistent.

Same goes for the ref in Barca - PSG game. He made wrong calls for both sides but Barca didn't benefit from it, however Media and blind people believe the opposite. What happened in reality?? Let's see, 2 handballs not given against Barca? 2 handballs not given against PSG as well but no one points those out. Di Maria tackled AFTER he had taken the shot? Neymar pulled down in the box, but no one mentions that. Suarez dive? There is a new footage of the incident from a different angle which suggests that he was indeed fouled but no one fucking mentions that. NO ONE. Both given penalties were legit and in terms of uncalled pens it's equal for both of the teams, so it was fair and equal, the ref fucked up for both sides EQUALLY, yet In Barca's case it somehow appears to be ref favoring them, but in RM's case it appears to be just a shitty ref who made wrong calls on both ends. Yeah right.

JerseyAddict

And people tend to mix UCL and La Liga. Why should someone give a f..eather about what happend in UCL if he gets robbed in La Liga? Why should Betis care about PSG refs? What do they have from it? The thing is that this year La Liga is so stained with refs robbing all around in favour of one club that is looks like some 3rd grade footbal league...

kilian

There are not many things that I really despise, but RM and their fans are definitely one of them. Such a hypocrite, disgusting bunch. How much they cried after PSG that we did this and that and only three days after that they win a game with a brutal robbery. I didn`t watch the game, but I read an article that there were three brutal mistakes in favour of Madrid - Navas red forgiven, penalty not called and Marcelo red forgiven. But what do you hear from that bunch, Ronaldo was 2 milimeters onside, wrongly disallowed goal, so ref was okay. Unfuckingbeliveable.

TrueCule

Ramos won't be able to save them every match. They are playing mediocre football which won't bring the success in the long term. Their luck will eventually run out. I reckon that they will lose points next week against Athletic Bilbao. I remember that Bilbao took a lot of points from Real in the previous season on San Mames. In addition, their schedule until the end of the season is way harder than ours (they have approximately as many away matches as we have home matches), so we're still in a very active position.

Home of Barca Fans