Real Madrid

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
^ speaking as if Ramos scored half of Real's goals this season! He scored a total of 8 fecking goals man, CR7 would score that number in no more than 2 matches!!

Talk about dramatising

Last edited:

Neeraj

Looks like an easy schedule until the Atletico match for us. I'm counting on all points from these matches until the match with Atletico. We'be broken the Anoeta curse which means nothing can stop us now from getting back to the top of the league. Our confidence received a massive boost from this match.
Looking on Madrid's schedule there is absolutely no way that they'll win all the matches, especially Celta (A), Valencia(A) and Villareal(A) will be very tough for them. I think that we can be very optimistic about our chances of winning la liga this season.

I'm sorry, but Valencia away...Madrid should win that with 9 men.

BarçaBarça

James
Carvajal
Bale
Pepe
Marcelo
Modric

all injured..

And Carvajal + Modric maybe for a month!
People don't seem to realize how lucky Barca have been in general to avoid injuries for key players. Either we have short-term-injuries, and for few at a time, or only for not too important players. Rotation surely helps, but compared to other teams we are generally quite favoured, imo. It is really great, but many don't seem to realize it.

Albo

People don't seem to realize how lucky Barca have been in general to avoid injuries for key players. Either we have short-term-injuries, and for few at a time, or only for not too important players. Rotation surely helps, but compared to other teams we are generally quite favoured, imo. It is really great, but many don't seem to realize it.

I don't think Barcelona is even lucky with avoiding injuries, Real Madrid just have extremely shitty luck + medical staff.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The Madrid players have complained about Dr. Olmo ever since he was appointed as the head of the medical staff, but he's Florentino's guy so he's still there.

And then some of their players are generally quite injury prone too.

TrueCule

Everything is happening exactly as I expected. They started to decline in form in January and will reach the bottom in the Spring ending their hope for a trophy. With all the injuries coming I expect them to lose more point in the league in the next month. This is our chance to close the gap and to make sure that we put maximum pressure on Real.

Morten

Its not luck, its just Barca being destined to win everything forever. They can never have a season where key players are injuried the last half of the season or something, because they are simply ment to win everything.

raskolnikov

I didn`t look at every round, but the ones that I did check are in line with what you see all the time. Practically every round you see refs helping RM with little and some big decisions in their favour and at the same time the opposite for us. And yet they complain about refs helping us. Disgusting club.
Very true, I always feel they have like a 6 point lead every season because of this. Which is why its so great when we win la liga. But its not as bad as we might think, refs are that bad. I feel if it was really that fixed like we think we would rarely win la liga.

Nucky

It feels like 14/15 season all over again. Madrid won UCL previous season, played in top form till January and then their form fell apart and we started winning matches after not soo good first half of the season and ended the season with treble. I'm not saying we will win the treble again, but domestic double is quite realistic ;)

Home of Barca Fans