Real Madrid

Ritchie

Yeah. All the baldies in the football have this lucky charm around them.
roberto-di-matteo-vom-fc-schalke-04.jpg

And them running out of steam is not gonna happen though. They have too big a squad and baldie's rotating very well too!

Di Matteo used up a career's worth of luck in 6 months. Zidane's doesn't stop.

Neymessi

They have already put aside barca away and atletico away and are way ahead. Its pretty tough to overturn the lead from now on.

Some may call it a case of sour grapes but it will be really boring if we win it yet again ahead of them. Have mentally prepared myself for them winning the league.

Devils

They have already put aside barca away and atletico away and are way ahead. Its pretty tough to overturn the lead from now on.

Some may call it a case of sour grapes but it will be really boring if we win it yet again ahead of them. Have mentally prepared myself for them winning the league.

DZTXhmC.gif

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Seems like they have secured a new young talent according to Marca. The guy they call "the new Zlatan" in Sweden, Alexander Isak. Born in 1999. Haven't seen much of him, personally, but heard that he is a massive talent. Another one that will be bought by Real Madrid.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Malaga(H), Real Sociedad(H), Celta Vigo(A), Osasuna(A), Espanyol(H), Valencia(A), Villarreal(A)

v

Our Schedule

Eibar(A), Real Betis(A), Athletic Bilbao(H), Alaves(A), Leganes(H), Atletico Madrid(A)

We just got to win every single game until the Atletico game and hope the other teams can steal some points from then until then. These next fixtures are vital IMO.

Last edited:

El Flaco

The guy sneaks into the VIP area after Champions League final and celebrates next to all the players. Dressed in a suit, with a lanyard and a Real Madrid pin, he walks up to security, gets asked to show his pass, answers “you ask me for ID?” security apologises thinking he is a VIP.

TrueCule

Malaga(H), Real Sociedad(H), Celta Vigo(A), Osasuna(A), Espanyol(H), Valencia(A), Villarreal(A)

v

Our Schedule

Eibar(A), Real Betis(A), Athletic Bilbao(H), Alaves(A), Leganes(H), Atletico Madrid(A)

We just got to win every single game until the Atletico game and hope the other teams can steal some points from then until then. These next fixtures are vital IMO.

Looks like an easy schedule until the Atletico match for us. I'm counting on all points from these matches until the match with Atletico. We'be broken the Anoeta curse which means nothing can stop us now from getting back to the top of the league. Our confidence received a massive boost from this match.
Looking on Madrid's schedule there is absolutely no way that they'll win all the matches, especially Celta (A), Valencia(A) and Villareal(A) will be very tough for them. I think that we can be very optimistic about our chances of winning la liga this season.

Last edited:

El Flaco

Seems like they have secured a new young talent according to Marca. The guy they call "the new Zlatan" in Sweden, Alexander Isak. Born in 1999. Haven't seen much of him, personally, but heard that he is a massive talent. Another one that will be bought by Real Madrid.

Just read during this morning that Isak has changed his mind on going to Real Madrid and instead join Borussia Dortmund according to Aftonbladet

Aftonbladet isn't really the most reliable outlet in Sweden though, so I'd wait until Süddeutsche Zeitung reports it as well before I start to even believe this rumour.

Home of Barca Fans