Real Madrid

Devils

Okay fair enough if we fucked up worse we should have a more strict punishment but at least ban Madrid for the summer window.

Jesus christ, banning them only for the January window is just a slap on the wrist.

Martindn

The 39 players for Madrid was the initial list, as our list also had far more kids (Even 1 name of the list was 'Sorpreson' which means 'Surprise', of course nobody in the club carried that name).

According to below tweet (guy is reliable), the Madrid case was indeed less worse than ours.

If thats true the reduced ban makes sense if you judge it on severity, 2 vs 9 violations. One window vs two.

Going to have to break the fax machine again damnit.

Even if RM's infractions are lesser than barcelona, the fact that they failed to regularize their situation even after barça paid for it says a lot.

CuleLife4Life

Still think is unfair their ban was reduced but I think I wrote on here that the real # players who were accused of being illegal was sketchy.

I mean for God's sake they had Zidane's children in the list of players who were illegal. Just incompetence of FIFA's part to not even attempt to investigate a bit more thoroughly to check if the kid was born there or if they have a Spanish parent.

MagIX

Just because ancelotti was smarter then pep and his team was capable with few touches make a chance in front of neuer, and pep's bayern after 70% ball possesion couldnt do nothing, that does not mean that carlo parked a bus, its called outsmarting opponent, and to be honest i liked the gameplay of real madrid under ancelotti, fast and with clear ideas opposite of pep's bayern

At the beginnig of the match even at Bernabeu the fans begun to boo the team, when they saw the shamefull parked bus...
You know, there are team like Bayern or Barca which do not even enter the pitch if they have to play in this way.
Is it pretend too much that a team like RM, a legend, the most expansive team ever, to enter the field and try to impose his game and play a great soccer ?
Ancelotti smarter ? no, coward. Much easer to destroy than to build, much easer defending than attacking.
70% possession could do nothing ? Normal, if you play against 11 defender in 20 meter. If bayern had played in this way (11 defenders), RM could not score a goal, but as said, there are TEAMS with balls, with style, with pride, who want to win, yes, but with style and not by playing a cheap, shameful and ridiculous parked bus.

If RM had lost with parcked bus style, Ancelotti would be fired at the end of the season.

Last edited:

mehdimike

At the beginnig of the match even at Bernabeu the fans begun to boo the team, when they saw the shamefull parked bus...
You know, there are team like Bayern or Barca which do not even enter the pitch if they have to play in this way.
Is it pretend too much that a team like RM, a legend, the most expansive team ever, to enter the field and try to impose his game and play a great soccer ?
Ancelotti smarter ? no, coward. Much easer to destroy than to build, much easer defending than attacking.
70% possession could do nothing ? Normal, if you play against 11 defender in 20 meter. If bayern had played in this way (11 defenders), RM could not score a goal, but as said, there are TEAMS with balls, with style, with pride, who want to win, yes, but with style and not by playing a cheap, shameful and ridiculous parked bus.

If RM had lost with parcked bus style, Ancelotti would be fired at the end of the season.

Real scored 3 goals from free kicks which is not related to bus parking or any other excuses.
And you said there are teams like Bayern and Barca ...etc
Didn't Bayern use the exact pattern in 2012-13 semi-final?
And their first two goals were scored by Corner kick I guess!

mssarm

I knew that RM will not serve the ban long time ago and when I shared my thoughts about the corruption in football some people started to attack me for "conspiracy theories". I'd like to hear their explanations now. How about CL draws, RM always getting the easiest opponents? I was told it's conspiracy again and here's the article substantiating rigged draws. One thing is clear football is getting filled with corruption and RM is leading that race all the way. It won't be too long until the fans will start asking themselves are they watching real game or it's a scripted show. Anyway it's very disappointing , the big clubs are getting greedy and not sure what it will do to the football in general if this trend continues.

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/bar...-estar-amanados-segun-los-cientificos-5706927

Home of Barca Fans