Real Madrid

zidaneisgod

The biggest difference between Madrid under Zidane vs Madrid under Benitez is the desire to fight.
Zidane is like Mourinho without the controversies and distractions. His tactics are not complicated and every player is played according to his strength.
The best part is the regular use of Lucas Vazquez, Casemiro, Asensio and Nacho. Proof that Madrid can rely on its youth system.

Its great to be sitting up on my perch, looking down on rest of La Liga.
Long may it continue!!!

KingLeo10

The biggest difference between Madrid under Zidane vs Madrid under Benitez is the desire to fight.
Zidane is like Mourinho without the controversies and distractions. His tactics are not complicated and every player is played according to his strength.
The best part is the regular use of Lucas Vazquez, Casemiro, Asensio and Nacho. Proof that Madrid can rely on its youth system.

Its great to be sitting up on my perch, looking down on rest of La Liga.
Long may it continue!!!

lolled at perch, let me guess, manchester united fan turn madridista.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
A team with many promising youngsters, a team that is planning for the future, they will definitely have the upper hand over us for a while after Messi is gone.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
A team with many promising youngsters, a team that is planning for the future, they will definitely have the upper hand over us for a while after Messi is gone.

Not necessarily.

The jury is still out on their younger players. When Messi retires, most of their old guard will be gone too. They'll have an inexperienced squad, and if we manage to do well and deny them more titles until their transfer ban ends, Florentino might yet again sacrifice their good project and go crazy in the transfer market.

Barca however need to return to its roots sooner or later and build a complete team instead of having one which is incredibly dependent on the frontline. Right now, even the frontline is not getting any help so the Messidepedencia is at its all time highest.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Not necessarily.

The jury is still out on their younger players. When Messi retires, most of their old guard will be gone too. They'll have an inexperienced squad, and if we manage to do well and deny them more titles until their transfer ban ends, Florentino might yet again sacrifice their good project and go crazy in the transfer market.

Barca however need to return to its roots sooner or later and build a complete team instead of having one which is incredibly dependent on the frontline. Right now, even the frontline is not getting any help so the Messidepedencia is at its all time highest.

I don't know, we thought we were building depth with recent additions but it turned out that the quality of our starting XI is questionable (MSN aside), let alone depth. More importantly, the picture of post-Messi transition does not look very rosey right now, if indeed the issue is with the quality of our first team players (which I am not sure, I still think Luis Enrique is a big factor). Many of our youngsters whom we thought had big potentials withered, while Real Madrid locked in many top domestic Spanish talent in various positions and their youngsters truly look very promising, from their first team bench to their second team players and those loanees (for example Jesus Vallejo who plays for Eintract Frankfurt, man he was so impressive against BVB last week). I just think they will have a much easier time transitioning to the post-BCMR (Benzema-Ronaldo-Modric-Ramos) days.

barcafan161

Not necessarily.

I dunno no matter what real have injures they never miss a beat while we clearly do. Their midfield is a lot better than ours now.

Neeraj

They have players like Isco, James, Vasquez, Nacho, etc. coming on as subs..It's not even close the bench strength.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Just to think Bale started out as a right back in Tottenham.... and now he is an absolute beast of a player.

I must say he is worth evry € Madrid have payed for him.
He started out as a left back at Southampton and was moved to the wing when he moved to Tottenham.

serghei

Not necessarily.

True. This season we are already experiencing more of the downsides of having such a top heavy team.

Home of Barca Fans