Real Madrid

i_bleed_blaugrana

HA! RM had 4x and Atletico had 10x the number of irregular contracts for minors, yet it was Barca who was sanctioned first.

FIFA at its finest.

Fixed.

At least they got sanctioned. Some where making it out to be that Real would get nothing more than a fine. Granted, yeah they probably should have been sanctioned harder, Atleti in particular but it is FIFA after all. Be glad at least some comeuppance is had. Real are going to find out very painfully that they needed reinforcements, badly. Their transfer policy this season was a joke and I think they will be in for a rude awakening this season when they putter out of steam by February, letting Jese go in particular made little sense to me.

Even better a chance for us to continue our dominance of Spain.

khaled_a_d

Barça couldn't bring Denis back last summer because he couldn't be registered. The ban is for registering players, not signing them or getting them back from loans.

Because Denis had 2 years loan agreed.Gerard had one and we wouldn't had a trouble bringing him back

mssarm

Fixed.

At least they got sanctioned. Some where making it out to be that Real would get nothing more than a fine. Granted, yeah they probably should have been sanctioned harder, Atleti in particular but it is FIFA after all. Be glad at least some comeuppance is had. Real are going to find out very painfully that they needed reinforcements, badly. Their transfer policy this season was a joke and I think they will be in for a rude awakening this season when they putter out of steam by February, letting Jese go in particular made little sense to me.

Even better a chance for us to continue our dominance of Spain.

Don't forget that this sanction happened after Blatter got kicked out and FIFA was exposed to corruption scandal. Who knows what would have happened if Blatter was still in power...

CuleLife4Life

I haven't been keeping up too much but I read that Zidane's kids are involved and a player who was born in Madrid to a foreign parent. Reminds me of the one kid who was born in Catalunya but still got banned. These rules are weird.

Galning

I haven't been keeping up too much but I read that Zidane's kids are involved and a player who was born in Madrid to a foreign parent. Reminds me of the one kid who was born in Catalunya but still got banned. These rules are weird.

They even banned a kid that didn't exist IIRC.

SahanBarca

Real Madrid had a great start with Benitez in charge as well...

Just saying....

They look Serious about league now and their manager is Zidane who is expected to be consistent . They haven't won the league for years . They will give their all for it now. Barcelona losing vs Alaves is a advantage for them .

F

Flavia

They look Serious about league now and their manager is Zidane who is expected to be consistent . They haven't won the league for years . They will give their all for it now. Barcelona losing vs Alaves is a advantage for them .

Barça lost 4-1 to Celta in the 5th round last season as well. Then Barça got a huge lead over rm, and they still managed to get very close in the end, losing the title by one point. It's a long season.

serghei

It's a long season. Losing vs Alaves is no different than what happened in recent seasons. We usually go and connect 10-12 straight wins after this hiccup and we go in front. What we did now just makes our room for error narrower, that's it, in the sense that if we screw up 2-3 more times like that this seasons and we don't own Madrid and Atletico, La Liga can get tricky.

We play Madrid and Atletico on Camp Nou before the winter break. If we collect 6 points everything will be very very well.

El Flaco

They look Serious about league now and their manager is Zidane who is expected to be consistent.

They always been serious for trying to win the league (we're talking about one of world's best teams) and they only won 1 Liga once for the past 8 seasons.

I think Zidane will be found out anyway, the Frenchman probably becomes a new Di Matteo...

They haven't won the league for years.

It has been said for years and Real Madrid still have only won 1 Liga for the past 8 seasons...

Barcelona losing vs Alaves is a advantage for them.

For exactly 6 years ago, we lost against Hercules (as similar team to Alavés) at Camp Nou and we ended up winning La Liga & CL.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans