Real Madrid

xavi_the_Boss

[tw]736433558768783360[/tw]
[tw]736429366176055296[/tw]
That's pretty damn concrete. Lewa wanting a change and his agent actually confirming talks... That means Benzema is gone. Benz had a pretty good relationship with Carlo,perhaps its a Benz plus cash kind of trade. I think Lewa instead of Benz(if it happens ,duh) increases the chance of Dybala,Hazard or someone else replacing Ronaldo.

Ronaldo will not be replaced anytime soon and Dybala will never go to Real Madrid.

barcanuck

Lewa in Benz out makes alot of sense from a Real Madrid point of view. Benz should go to PSG and make amends with everyone he blackmailed in France.

F

Flavia

Congrats to rm fans, but this was the easiest route to a cl ever. Beat chelsea 2012.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations to those of you who stuck with your team. Easy route and bunch of luck in the end but that's football.

Enjoy it guys

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Congrats Morten, MaxY, Raed and Beast and all the other Real Madrid fans here.

Fuck Real Madrid. We will try to beat you next season.

操你大爷马德里黄驴队。

Morten

Congrats Morten, MaxY, Raed and Beast and all the other Real Madrid fans here.

Fuck Real Madrid. We will try to beat you next season.

操你大爷马德里黄驴队。

Thanks, we rode on a bit of luck tbf, but the CL is always special and it feels great. God, i was so nervous during the penalties. But i expected that it would be penalties around in the 80-90 minutes, since neither really gained the upper hand, and the matches against atletico are kinda predictable, few goals. So i was building myself up for it. Care to explain the chinese-bit?

Morten

Real Madrid, and not Atletico, is coming to my city then. That will be fun, no need for booking flights and hotels and all that.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Real Madrid coming to Norway? Fuuuuck me, man. I bet my life on that we got most madridistas per capita in the world. Every journalist and every newspaper is pro-Madrid too so I won't be reading about much else. I blame that Ødegaard kid.

Morten

Real Madrid coming to Norway? Fuuuuck me, man. I bet my life on that we got most madridistas per capita in the world. Every journalist and every newspaper is pro-Madrid too so I won't be reading about much else. I blame that Ødegaard kid.

The supercup vs Sevilla. Yeah, the Ødegaard-hype is real. Almost every norwegian journalist asks all these ridiculous questions to the senior players about Ødegaard, its embarassing, really.

Morten

To clarify, they are coming to the football-capital of Norway. Sure, the stadium in Oslo is slightly bigger, but Oslo-folks never bothers to come to the stadium anyways. Better to host it at a place were people actually shows up for matches.

Home of Barca Fans