Real Madrid

Neymessi

Imo its still pretty even as to which team will qualify.50 50 for both teams. But what a meltdown it will have for real if they do not qualify.

Kikan

since the CL exists, barca was the only team to come up against a 0:2 away in first leg. (Ac MIlan)

While seeing Madrid lose the first leg was really fun , i doubt very much that Wolfsburge stand a chance in the second leg unless they are willing to park the 2 Buses and defend for 90 minutes .Even then Madrid stand a better chance at winning the game .Madrid need to score One goal and you will see Wolfsburge crumbling within minutes .

This is the only trophy they are fighting for and they will not go down easily .

blaugrana1987

Wolfsburg is very well capable of scoring a goal at Bernabeu, and that is a huge issue for Real. Their attack is really good, and if they score a goal its going to be a tough one for Real to advance.

Trickykid

Plenty here overrating wolfsburg :lol:
They only need an early penaldo and it goes on from there

And it seems you're overrating Ramos, Pepe et al. I think RM will win it by a large margin, but I wouldn't be one bit surprised if Wolfsburg gets on the score sheet as well.

NotInHere

If Wolfsburg decides to go to madrid with a winning attitude and fight hard Madrid will not trash them, I like to think that working hard and not being afraid can overcome talent p, which Madrid has plenty of

Home of Barca Fans