Real Madrid

aaron101

I prefer an Atletico win. Why? Atletico won't catch us anyway. Real losing to Atletico at Bernabeu will result to another meltdown and the blame will be on Zidane and we'll witness another circus. Them having another meltdown will affect their future games including Champions League. If they lose more points on their upcoming games on Liga and create a very large gap between us, it might result in another sacking of their coach. Isn't that amazing?

In short: A loss against Atletico (and the 2nd El Clasico at Camp Nou) can cause serious damage to their club.

Vilarrubi

I prefer an Atletico win. Why? Atletico won't catch us anyway. Real losing to Atletico at Bernabeu will result to another meltdown and the blame will be on Zidane and we'll witness another circus. Them having another meltdown will affect their future games including Champions League. If they lose more points on their upcoming games on Liga and create a very large gap between us, it might result in another sacking of their coach. Isn't that amazing?

In short: A loss against Atletico (and the 2nd El Clasico at Camp Nou) can cause serious damage to their club.

100% agree with this post. In general RM are a bigger threat, they steamroll lesser teams whearas Atletico sometimes struggle. Also RM can still take points from us (not likely) :p so a draw or Atletico win would favour us.

aaron101

It's gonna be a fun game for us to watch them beat the hell out of each other again lol. Fatigue will play a big part on Atletico's game. Isn't it unfair that they only got 2 days rest after their away game in Holland? Madrid got so many days of rest and will be fresh for the intense derby. I feel like this is gonna be a Madrid win by a small margin.

Horatio

You're welcome
I rather see Atletico win.

1) Don't see us losing the competition either way
2) Seeing Real Madrid lose is more fun.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
I will certainly like that.

Its possible if RM lose all of its matches from now onward to Classico then They have to give Guard of Honor. Mathematically Possible....:cheers:
Reality may be different.

You are right. It is mathematically possible. But it would also mean Atletico needs to at least lose 4 more games up until the clasico and we need to win everything.
Villareal and Sevilla would also need to lose 3 matches.

BarcaOG

Banned
I agree with the previous posts. Rather see Atleti win this one--they're likelier to drop points in future matches anyway, while a defeat at home to Atleti would cause chaos in the capital. Would be fantastic.

You are right. It is mathematically possible. But it would also mean Atletico needs to at least lose 4 more games up until the clasico and we need to win everything.
Villareal and Sevilla would also need to lose 3 matches.

1 more liga win for RM and it will be.

Let's just hope we play RM very late next liga :)

Home of Barca Fans