Real Madrid

Morten

The ban is suspended, for now. That doesnt mean we suddenly can do transfers in the summer, no one knows how long this will take. Probably it will be resolved well before summer, so we cant do transfers.

khaled_a_d

Doesn't matter, there will be a decision before summer.

FIFA decision? probably
But what about CAS? that is very unlikely to be able to finish appeals b4 June 30 and FIFA can't apply the ban b4 the appealing is over
We have taken 8 months for all appeals to be done (we could have gone to swiss court IIRC but decided not to) and it will probably take so long for RM and ATM till appealing is over

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Well as everyone knows,our most likely targets are DDG,Hazard,Pogba,Lewa and 1 more juve player Dybala or Morata. DDG will be a nice transfer because he's similar to Navas in terms of skill but will boost shirt sales and we'll have the Spain #1 GK as is the tradition. Lewandowski wants to switch to Madrid and Perez has been fapping a long time on his pictures. Remember when he scored 4 goals vs us with Borussia? I hope our board is smart enough to pass on Hazard. He isn't the CR replacement,the dude is a worse goalscorer than Sergio Ramos or Pepe. I have mixed feelings about the potential transfer of Pogba. I don't think Morata is good enough for our first team, Borja Mayoral could become just as good as Morata. Not to mention that Jese would have been the better player if he didn't get that horrible injury. Morata just doesn't cut it. I'm really hopeful that we got for Dybala this summer or next summer. If he goes to Barca it's ensured that Barca will dominate for at least 5 more years.
Possible lineup:
DDG
Carvajal-Varane-Ramos-Marcelo
Modrić-Kroos-Isco
Dybala/James-Lewandowski-Bale
That would be one deadly lineup. Dybala and Bale can both play in plenty of positions and their pace would be hard to deal with. Not to mention that Dybala can actually dribble,unlike any of BBC.
I'd personally do a cleanup. Benzema is too much of a liability, the dude's an OG. Ronaldo is past it and the fans can only turn on him. We can get like at least 70 M from PSG for Ronaldo. Sell Benzema for 50,it would be higher but he's a risk. I still think EPL clubs would take him. Buy a good LB who can start to replace Marcelo in a few years when he starts to decline. Same with CB, get Stones or Laporte or somebody and promise them Ramos' starting place in a few years. Sell off Cheryshev to balance the books,Navas too. Modrić , Kroos and Isco MF would provide plenty of possession and creativity. Not to mention that both Modrić and Isco are great dribblers and good at long balls. Upfront we'd have 2 beasts capable of wrecking enemy defenses in Lewa and Bale. Dybala would be the main creator and dribbler,something ala earlier years Messi.

Last edited:

mark1nhu

DDG + Pogba + Dybala + Lewa?

I mean, ok you are rich, but is this even financially possible? We are talking about at least 300M euros, don't we?

vlad

I mean, ok you are rich, but is this even financially possible? We are talking about at least 300M euros, don't we?

yes, they are rich and they have stupid transfer politic, that is one of the reason why barca is so dominant and why match between atletico and barca now are much bigger match then el classico, let them buy all this players, circus not club, this is like when kids playing football manager.

Devils

They will never get all 4 of those players. DDG is highly likely, but the rest will require ridiculous fees with clubs who are not easy to negotiate with.

Morten

Forget about Lewa, he is most likely not going anywhere. Aguero might be possible, City just doesnt have that status as a club as Bayern/Barca/Real does. Too bad he is a biscuit.

Morten

I dont think its possible either, but for that to happen we will likely sell a fair few players as well, so it wouldnt be 300m euros net spend.

MaxY

Devil May Cry

I wasn't counting Pogba nor do I want him. I just fear Perez will buy him. We'll be banned for 2 transfer windows and when you throw wages off somebody like Ronaldo out you have so much money that you can use as transfer budget. Navas sold for like 15 M,add another 30 and boom,De gea. Sell Ronaldo for 80,boom buy Lewa. Sell Benz for like 50 and Cheryshev for 15,boom Dybala. DDG and Lewa are both pretty much desperate to switch to RM. DDG cuz of being Spain's NO 1 keeper and Lewa because this is his last chance because of age. We could get Dybala if we promise not to touch Morata and Pogba.
Barcelona got 80 from sales and spent 166 M when their transfer ban was suspended. No reason why RM can't do the same,especially when you consider just how much money you can raise by selling Ronaldo and Benzema. Not to mention that it would be so easy to deal with wages. Give Navas wages to DDG and raise them by some. Give Benzema's wages to Dybala,but even that would be too much. Ronaldo's wages are probably twice as what Lewa would be earning. Also the huge rumored Adidas deal would make it just that much easier. With the new deal,getting rid of Ronaldo's wages and getting like 80 M from him and everybody giving us a pass since we won't buy for next 2 windows,there's pretty much no limit to how much we can spend. It was rumored that Perez will do a huge clearout this summer. Getting rid of Benzema and Bale and pairing his loverboy Bale with some new blood (Lewa and Hazard/Dybala/Alexis).

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Lewa will not go to RM. You talk about it like it is a sure thing. Keep dreaming but that will not happen.

Erm why? I'm not dreaming, I'd rather have Dybala or Aubameyang over him. The guy probably wants a challenge after playing in the BuLi for such a long time. He has a sure League title every season but he knows that he'll never win or get close to winning Ballon d'Or in Bayern. If you want to be considered for Ballon d'Or you have to make it at Barcelona or Real Madrid. It's just that simple.

Morten

Erm why? I'm not dreaming, I'd rather have Dybala or Aubameyang over him. The guy probably wants a challenge after playing in the BuLi for such a long time. He has a sure League title every season but he knows that he'll never win or get close to winning Ballon d'Or in Bayern. If you want to be considered for Ballon d'Or you have to make it at Barcelona or Real Madrid. It's just that simple.

Or bayern can win the cl, and their chances there are quite alot better than ours.

Home of Barca Fans