Real Madrid

JamDav1982

Too many divas in the club as well. James, Ronaldo, Ramos and Bale just to name a few, should all be sold.

Bale is not a diva at all he is a very level headed player.

Mistake to see him in my opinion. He should be the focus that next attack is built around.

JamDav1982

No, building the team around Bale would be a mistake, far too limited and one-dimensional.

Not saying build whole team round him but go using the attack on his strengths would allow him to flourish.

He has almost single handed taken Wales to the Euros when they have given him that freedom and is twice EPL player of year playing like that.

Bale is a great all round player being hampered in a stymied as a back up player.

Morten

Not saying build whole team round him but go using the attack on his strengths would allow him to flourish.

He has almost single handed taken Wales to the Euros when they have given him that freedom and is twice EPL player of year playing like that.

Bale is a great all round player being hampered in a stymied as a back up player.
Unfortunately, his strengths rely on having acres of space to do his kick and run. Space he doesnt get in a team like Madrid, where we mostly face deep defenses, la liga is also a very different league compared to Epl. Sure, he is a good player, but not suited for Real Madrid at all. He doesnt track back enough either. Sorry, but my only concern is how fast we can get rid of him.

RMU ReBorn

Too many divas in the club as well. James, Ronaldo, Ramos and Bale just to name a few, should all be sold.

How is bale a diva ?? hardly does showboating , Always noticed that he avoids provocation's from opponents , plays with dedication .. what else you need ? you don't play him in his natural position comming out from his natural position he has done a good job in Madrid . Always felt bad for him when Ronaldo isolates him in celebrations ,

Horatio

You're welcome
Will Ronaldo finally be subbed under Zidane's regime? I hope Zidane will recognize Benzema for the quality striker he is and have him play to serve Ronaldo less.

JamDav1982

Unfortunately, his strengths rely on having acres of space to do his kick and run. Space he doesnt get in a team like Madrid, where we mostly face deep defenses, la liga is also a very different league compared to Epl. Sure, he is a good player, but not suited for Real Madrid at all. He doesnt track back enough either. Sorry, but my only concern is how fast we can get rid of him.

He is not just a 'kick and run' player at all and has flourished against plenty of deep defences. Real just haven't used him properly.

If Real could defend he would have won them 3pts yesterday. Opened up defence with great flick then scored a great header.

He is not a diva at all either.

May not be good enough for attack to be played to his strengths but that has never been proven. I think he would be a great player in ANY team built to get best out of him.

iniesta_8

Will Ronaldo finally be subbed under Zidane's regime? I hope Zidane will recognize Benzema for the quality striker he is and have him play to serve Ronaldo less.

tbh I think Benzema is one of Real's week links. If they had Suarez instead, they would be so much more dangerous..

FC B

Man I truly thought Rafa would remain at least until the end of winter and hoped even for more.
Now that Zidane is taking over isn't at first site too concerning.

Horatio

You're welcome
tbh I think Benzema is one of Real's week links. If they had Suarez instead, they would be so much more dangerous..

I dunno....I get the impression Benzema is more reliable in matches against strong teams. I always expect the game breaking goal to come from him instead of Ronaldo or Bale.
And saying that they would be better if Suarez played there, doesn't mean Benzema isn't good enough.

SirXavi

The Engineer
This tweet is just hilarious :lol:

[tw]684042720357281792[/tw]

"Emulates Pep at Guardiola"

GIF-Conceding-Lumbergh-Office-Office-Space-OK-Ok-then-Uh-yeah-Umm-Well-then-GIF.gif

Home of Barca Fans