Devil May Cry
Most Champions League goals + assists since 2012/13 [@Squawka]

Cristiano (59)
Messi (36)
Lewandowski (33)
Muller (33)
Benzema (29)

mark1nhu

I think psg is a top 5 team, we beat them, but should have lost 0-5 tbh.

That's the real truth behind that final score.

Real was completely dominated that match, scoring a lucky goal in a mistake made by PSG keeper.

That match should NEVER be cited to counter argument the "small teams" point.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
MARCA: With 4 midfielders vs Malmo, Real Madrid broke the season's passing record (655), with an impressive completion rate of 93%.
Benzema: "I am happy here because the club backed me up. I play for my family, and other things don't matter to me.This club never hangs you out to dry. That's the way Real Madrid is. In bad times as well as good ones"
" Real Madrid's best version is with James & Isco - Only 3 defeats in 29 games with them "

Morten

MARCA: With 4 midfielders vs Malmo, Real Madrid broke the season's passing record (655), with an impressive completion rate of 93%.
Benzema: "I am happy here because the club backed me up. I play for my family, and other things don't matter to me.This club never hangs you out to dry. That's the way Real Madrid is. In bad times as well as good ones"
" Real Madrid's best version is with James & Isco - Only 3 defeats in 29 games with them "

It doesnt really matter, bale will pretty much always play when fit.

Horatio

You're welcome
For clarification: TAD is the same as CAS (Court Arbitration Sport).

They have no chance, unless everyone there is a die hard Madridista fan. They will have a more unbiased view as they are not established in Spain and will see this for the joke it is.

F

Flavia

For clarification: TAD is the same as CAS (Court Arbitration Sport).
No, they're not the same. You're confusing tad and tas. Tad is tribunal administrativo del deporte, a Spanish court. It's the last resort for appeals inside Spain.

Home of Barca Fans