Real Madrid

King Leo

Banned
I already made my prediction before today's game and think that RM will go all the way to the final and have a great chance to win the cup to give Mou his ultimate dream (4 countries 4 clubs and four trophies) and Ronaldo the Ballon D'Or for this year. Having seen how the draw was on the board the day before the event makes question everything.

Richard.H

They won't win, bayern/juve/durtmund will beat them, quote me on this

They will win, and you can quote me on this. They lost with a 250 mill team nearly every year. If they lose again this year, they will be one of the biggest failed projects in the sports' history.

Beast

The Observer
They will win, and you can quote me on this. They lost with a 250 mill team nearly every year. If they lose again this year, they will be one of the biggest failed projects in the sports' history.

Considering we made plenty of money we are not worried about the cost at all ...:) we have the highest income in the world this cost 80 % of it is recovered already
by the end of this year i don't think the revenue generated would have covered all the money spent on players

Galning

laugh all you want, I'm still sure the champions league was prioritized. When you compare them to last year in the league, they do not play fundamentally different, just not with the same energy levels, in contrast to the CL

Yes it was all a master plan of Mourinho to not give a shit about La Liga. Some people..

Garrus

laugh all you want, I'm still sure the champions league was prioritized. When you compare them to last year in the league, they do not play fundamentally different, just not with the same energy levels, in contrast to the CL
facepalm-gif.8740

Antimilan

Referees heavily dictating the game and helping them in Champions League..... the same in La Liga, but they just can't keep it up. Even in Copa... hoping for a clear final against Pathetico, without refereeing assistance.

Shameful team with shameful players and a enormously shameful coach !

Home of Barca Fans