Real Madrid

I think that Real will win the home leg as they have not been beaten at home in the CL in two or three years, and have not lost a home match this season either. So it'll be decided at Old Trafford.

2 years. I believe the last time they lost at home was to us in 2011. But yes, it'll most likely be decided at old trafford. I definitely think Man U are the favorites though.

Btw, speaking of being unbeaten at home, we haven't lost a home game in the CL since the group stages of the 2009-10 CL. We haven't lost a home game in a CL knockout round since 2007. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
Just wanted to throw that out there :p

Last edited:

Fishdoll

Bakalao
I'm remembering - admittedly with a bit of nostalgia - the Athletic-United fixtures of last season. Am not sure United's midfield or defense has improved since that time - and if they haven't I think I'm going to give a fin up to Real, even a fractured one in which the coach has lost the dressing room.

Stric

Surely both us and them will use stronger lineups for the Copa game, then rest some key players for the Liga Clasico. At least that's what makes sense to me.

Surely both us and them will use stronger lineups for the Copa game, then rest some key players for the Liga Clasico. At least that's what makes sense to me.

They have a midweek CL game after the league clasico, we don't. So they'll probably rest more players than we will.
But both teams will probably use their strongest lineups for the cup game.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
2 years. I believe the last time they lost at home was to us in 2011. But yes, it'll most likely be decided at old trafford. I definitely think Man U are the favorites though.

Btw, speaking of being unbeaten at home, we haven't lost a home game in the CL since the group stages of the 2009-10 CL. We haven't lost a home game in a CL knockout round since 2007. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
Just wanted to throw that out there :p

Yes it was a great team who beat you in 2007 as well :p

Home of Barca Fans