Real Madrid

I guess the refs didn't give in to RM's bullshit this time. They could have been down to 9 men or less by half time in their game against us on Wednesday. I doubt the ref did it on purpose, he was probably just a shit ref. Still though, he might have avoided giving them cards from fear of the antics the Special Cunt would pull if he did.

Last edited:

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Real doesn't know how to play when the other team doesn't attack. They way Real play is: they score from an isolated occasion. After that, they stay back and when the other team tries to equalize they kill them with counter attacks. This is why Real takes sometimes so much time to score the first goal but after that they socre 3 or 4 goals quickly.

Yesterday, Granada scored and they just let the time die without taking risks. For this reason Real didn't create too much danger.

Real doesn't know how to play when the other team doesn't attack. They way Real play is: they score from an isolated occasion. After that, they stay back and when the other team tries to equalize they kill them with counter attacks. This is why Real takes sometimes so much time to score the first goal but after that they socre 3 or 4 goals quickly.

Yesterday, Granada scored and they just let the time die without taking risks. For this reason Real didn't create too much danger.

Eh, whether Granada attacks or not, a good team shouldn't lose to them. Even if it's a team that relies on the opponent attacking. Well played by Granada though.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
If ronaldo scores against man.u, will it still count as an own goal?

984.jpg

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
It is a perfect headbutt. He jumps at the necessary moment, he controles the times and puts the ball out from keeper's range. 10/10

Last edited:

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
I think the effort put in by the Madrid players proves without doubt how they are not playing for Mou anymore.

Home of Barca Fans