Real Madrid

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Their confidence is low.Seriously 5 more minutes and Schalke would have probably scored another.

It was funny see them try to waste time against subs from schalke04 waiting for the referee to blow like a D3 team that's qualifying for the first time :lol:

NotInHere

Honestly there's no telling with Madrid, sure they might look like crap right now but they could look play like world beaters the next. I will reserve my judgements after I see them being disqualified from the CL

gatsu

The classico is a very special game, the team we are going to face will be completely different from what we saw tonight or the last 2 months, that said, talent-wise we are clearly ahead, an in form Messi is more than enough, though I see a close game.

raskolnikov

I wish we faced them this weekend rather than the next, their confidence can barely get any lower, and we need that classico win to make an important step in the title race.

valk

I think they did.

We were the better team until Messi wasted that chance and everything went downhill. The goals were down to individual mistakes but I don't even want to remember how many chances they wasted. Mascherano saved our asses so many times when they were all over us in the 2nd half.

Messi missed that around 10th minute

Darko

If only we played against them this week, a win would be guaranteed. And such a shame about Schalke, can't remember how many chances they wasted.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
As bad as Real was today they still have enough time and games get back on track. League is wide open and CL is about so much little things when the best clubs face each other.
Imo their season is far from over.

cmsy27

Good, got 1 assist ... :lol:

Jk, he was good, middfield felt better.

Already?? And just in time for Clasico! :neutral: With Ramos set to return as well, we need to see how they play against Levante to judge our chances more accurately. I think we'll win, but we probably won't steamroller them. At least when we win, nobody can say it's because they were missing key players. We're also likely gonna be without Busquets :(

Home of Barca Fans