Real Madrid

Barca8

Mourinho: "Granada did a great effort, they have worked hard and deserved the 3 points, I think"
"I know why some were tired but I don't understand others who were on the bench or on the stand on Wednesday"
"When a player is injured and the team is losing, the medical team can't come in, you have to sacrifice a bit"
"I won't comment on Sara Carbonero's words"
"It is my responsibility. As expected today the responsible one is me"
"The result bothers me."

:pep: :tito: :messi: = :yes:

ppxrare

copied from comments in *********

Now waiting for Real Madrids Public Relations Officer......Mr Calejon to issue a press statement

"the hairgel was racially abused at the parking lot before the game thats why the ball slipped and went into the wrong net...Messi was also at the parking lot....assaulting the hairgel with his wife - Grassnaldo"

Garrus

601146_487546177970969_898868071_n.jpg

Cule4life

The Culest
Ronaldo the champion athlete that he is is pleased with his record of scoring against all teams in La liga. He now aims to score for all teams in La liga :D

Leo10

Madrid did so many blunders and bad results this season that its getting boring laughing at them.

Look what you have done Porquerinho. :thumbdown:

I guess the Real Madrid fans will now start talking about history... like the Liverpool fans :p

August: "We'll win the treble!"

February: "We'll win 2 titles!"

March: "We'll win the CL!"

June: "We have 9 CL titles..."

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
If we are winning Valencia for more than one goal, Messi should score and own goal at the last minute just to laugh at Ronaldo. :D

If we are winning Valencia for more than one goal, Messi should score and own goal at the last minute just to laugh at Ronaldo. :D

If we're winning by more than 2, he should score 2 own goals. Just to let Ronaldo now that whatever he can do, Messi can do better :lol:

Home of Barca Fans