Real Madrid

dakt

If I freaking lived in Madrid I'd kidnap Bale and shave that fucking thing of his head. He looks like a freaking monkey, I seriously can't look at it. It's so stupid of him, he looks quite good with shorter hair,like the one he had when he came. He also started playing badly after his hair grew out,maybe he's like Samson but just in reverse :neymar: .

:)
Yeah, I hate that hair style too...especially when he drops his jaw really does look like ape.

BerkeleyBernie

Athletic playing some really nice football. Great pressing to get the ball, then they know what to do with it, excellent buildup. In particular, they are excellent controlling the ball in the air, almost always getting the ball and dropping it off to a teammate. Need to be a bit more productive with their final balls, but been technically excellent and very entertaining.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Ronaldo is bitching every time a teammate makes a mistake. He is a grade A asshole.

I can't believe the chemistry (or rather lack of) this team has, he's complaining of everything and everyone for not getting him the ball in his foot, ideally after taking out the goal.. incredible :O

NotInHere

I can't believe the chemistry (or rather lack of) this team has, he's complaining of everything and everyone for not getting him the ball in his foot, ideally after taking out the goal.. incredible :O
Ronaldo is probably a decent guy outside of the field so thats probably they can overlook the complaining.

raskolnikov

Yet when he scores they all worship him despite him not celebrating other goals and cursing at them constantly, strange club.

Home of Barca Fans