Real Madrid

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Ah well. At least Deportivo didn't get destroyed as expected, and they managed to hold Cristiano scoreless. Small victory for them.

Vilarrubi

Deportivo looked a different team today. They didn't crumble under pressure like teams at the start of the season were doing against RM.

xavi_the_Boss

Deportivo looked a different team today. They didn't crumble under pressure like teams at the start of the season were doing against RM.

Or maybe Rm just doesn´t Play that good anymore?
I didn´t watch the match so i don´t know how tey played but i expected a trashing.

Vialli_92

Ancelotti might be sacked by next season i fear. He's being taken to the cleaners and back against Atletico and was some what lucky to beat them in the final last year.

The honeymoon period might be over for him and Real Madrid now and we all know how trigger happy Perez is at Madrid. He probably wont tolerate another year without winning the league if they dont manage it this season.

kilian

RM would get trashed today if they were against some quality team. Deportivo had some nice attacking movement, but don`t have the individual quality. It`s a shame el clasico is some time away. I think Barca would destroy them in their current form.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Ancelotti might be sacked by next season i fear. He's being taken to the cleaners and back against Atletico and was some what lucky to beat them in the final last year.

The honeymoon period might be over for him and Real Madrid now and we all know how trigger happy Perez is at Madrid. He probably wont tolerate another year without winning the league if they dont manage it this season.

If there was any other coach of his calibre on the market, I'd agree with you, but there isn't.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Well that's true but we have over a month to get ready for El Clasico. Hopefully Ancelloti will rotate and we'll avoid more injuries.. Modric and James might return in time for El Clasico.

Home of Barca Fans