Real Madrid

barcanuck

Diego Lopez had the game of his life against us at the Madrigal almost a year ago to date on Jan 28, 2012 holding a clean sheet. Will have to have the game of his life on Jan 30 to hold a clean sheet against us now :)

Antimilan

Awesome move, Diego Lopez is a our boy and he is better than many of the names on the table...

He didn't even win the competition with the 39 year Palop, and played in only 8 of 20 league matches so far.

Don't be too happy about this move, could backfire !

Garrus

Awesome move, Diego Lopez is a our boy and he is better than many of the names on the table...
Well of course you're going to say this, It's either this or you keep screaming from frustation and agony on this transfer for the next 3 months

El Gato

Villarato!
Diego Lopez: Returning home is a dream come true. For a madridista like me coming home is incredible.

I think we can expect him to be really motivated to do the best he can for his favourite team. Just what we needed and might just be what he needs to get up from the dip in form.

impeh

Hi, its me..
ive always liked Diego Lopez so its a good move, however after the whole dropping casillas issue and putting lots of faith in adan as hes a 'better keeper' (i think he said?) it probably just makes mourinho look worse

Unless hes backup to adan, ofcourse :blush:

Darko

lol,poor Adan,the guy spends his whole life with Madrid and finally when he gets a chance to prove himself and play some games,they buy a new keeper

poldep

7elxwoj:iphone

Beast

The Observer
He didn't even win the competition with the 39 year Palop, and played in only 8 of 20 league matches so far.

Don't be too happy about this move, could backfire !

You had Michel , a guy who picked his son Adrian over Mata in Castilla all the time .. i don't expect him to do any better when choosing Palop over Diego ;)

ShandyFFM

hey guys i dont get it why ramos did play against getafe ??? though he had 5 games suspension??? but it was only 4????

footyfan

Calma, calma
--------------Adan--------------
Arbeloa---Albiol---Carvalho---Marcelo
---Modric---Khedira---Alonso---
----Ozil---Benzema---Ronaldo----

Despite the soft centre, with ultra-defensive tactics, Madrid can hold out for a draw or even snatch a win.

Cule4life

The Culest
--------------Adan--------------
Arbeloa---Albiol---Carvalho---Marcelo
---Modric---Khedira---Alonso---
----Ozil---Benzema---Ronaldo----

Despite the soft centre, with ultra-defensive tactics, Madrid can hold out for a draw or even snatch a win.

Ozil on the wings?

Home of Barca Fans