Real Madrid

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Fun fact : Real madrid has 18 points while the remaining 3 teams together have 16 points lol.

hamad138

Banned
According to german and english Press, florentino plans this next season.

Bale out
Benzema out

Reus in
Kun Aguero in

He wants to make the strongest front in the world. Reus is a done deal , reus will sign this month. Hes already learning spanish.

Still neymar suarez messi } them

Last edited:

Doobs

The Messiah

Bale out
Benzema out

Reus in
Kun Aguero in

He wants to make the strongest front in the world. Reus is a done deal , reus will sign this month. Hes already learning spanish.

Seems legit.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Dat 100M Euros down the drain. :lol:

Also, some German press were saying Reus was prepping for a move to Barca if our ban is shortened.

Turson

Bale out
Benzema out

Reus in
Kun Aguero in

Still neymar suarez messi } them

Rubbish. Why would he want to sell Benzema who is in great form and who one of his favorites?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why would Benzema want to leave them though :p

The English and German press coming up with those things are the likes of Daily Fail, The Sun, Daily S(tar)hit and as pointed out in another thread, a toilet paper in BILD.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Why would Benzema want to leave them though :p

The English and German press coming up with those things are the likes of Daily Fail, The Sun, Daily S(tar)hit and as pointed out in another thread, a toilet paper in BILD.

More importantly, why would you want to trade a complete 9 who supports Cristiano so well in Benzema, for a street type forward who is a "give me the ball and get out of my way" type of player in Aguero.

Reus for Bale could be an upgrade though, but who'd pay €100m for Bale.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
More importantly, why would you want to trade a complete 9 who supports Cristiano so well in Benzema, for a street type forward who is a "give me the ball and get out of my way" type of player in Aguero.

Reus for Bale could be an upgrade though, but who'd pay €100m for Bale.

I doubt they'll be able to sell him for 100m, but maybe Man Utd will pounce on the chance if the price is down to €80m or something.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I doubt they'll be able to sell him for 100m, but maybe Man Utd will pounce on the chance if the price is down to €80m or something.

I don't even think anyone would pay €80m for him. Man Utd just payed close to €200m for players last summer, I doubt they'd splurge that kind of money for just 1 player again so soon.

I think they'd have to sell Bale for around €65m, and even then I still find it hard to think who'd realistically would want to pay that for him. PSG maybe if they find a buyer for Cavani.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Man Utd would pay £80m for Bale in a heart beat. Let alone 80m euros.

They have the funds and the desire to spend it.

It's not only about having the funds, but keeping your books in the black to satisfy FFP. Man Utd is running on a €300m negative transfer total on the last 3 years as they've tried to overhaul their squad. Adding another €80-100M to that is going to be hard to justify or balance for them, even if they are healthy financially. They also don't have a lot of valuable assets to sell to soften the cost.

Edit: Maybe they could sell Mata to cover a bit of the fee? but again, don't know how hot the market for Mata would be.

Last edited:

Morten

I doubt Real will sell Bale anytime soon, and i dont know why Perez would get Reus as replacement. If Bale is injury-prone i dont even know how to describe Reus.

Home of Barca Fans