Real Madrid

NotInHere

Great assists by Ronaldo but can't help but laugh now he ruined his consecutive La Liga scoring record. You know that will be annoying him LOL long way to start again for Messi's 19 games :lol:
i'd be surprised if anyone comes close to a few records messi broke in our life time honestly, Messi at that time was just not from this earth, literally.

footyfan

Calma, calma
In his defense, I don't think that is a record that he cares about. I mean, is that record that significant?

It pretty much is one of the most amazing records I can think of because it highlights consistency beyond everything else. No other professional football player in the first divisions has ever done it (or so I've read)

I'm not too sure if he'll be too miffed though because he broke Messi's mark of scoring in 10 consecutive games (all comps) and they kinda made a big deal of it when it happened. I don't know who actually holds that record though.

Vilarrubi

In his defense, I don't think that is a record that he cares about. I mean, is that record that significant?

Look at his body language when Bale scored instead of crossing. Look at his celebration when he bet Messi's CL record. If ANYONE cares about records it's Ronaldo.. It's part of what makes him great.

NotInHere

Chicharito should have stayed in Manchester or atleast gone to a club where he would get regular game time.
his legacy will be the titles he won, but the contribution to them will be so little that I doubt he'd be remembered other than a charasmatic player who had decent qualities.

spark

Its a world record so of course 21 consecutive matches is significant. As far as the top leagues go, most players seem to be able to maintain at best a 10 game scoring streak or slightly more. Just something that separates Messi at his best from the mortals.

Ritchie

I wouldn't be so sure to be honest, depends a lot on whether RM manage to maintain the same level throughout the entire season, and I doubt they will

Ronaldo guarantees a goal a game average and usually a bit more because he scores braces and hat-trick more than goalless games. He's on course for 50+ goals unless he misses games.

NotInHere

Ronaldo guarantees a goal a game average and usually a bit more because he scores braces and hat-trick more than goalless games. He's on course for 50+ goals unless he misses games.
Hmm it wouldn't be surprising of course, but I have a feeling there's gonna be a major distribution of goals between him and Benzema this season. He is bound to hit a cold streak also.

L

linetty

Isco reminded me of Rafinha tonight. Having a fine game and getting sent off in a stupid way at the end.

Although was the second yellow deserved? I though it was not a foul.

Bertus

Benz missed two chances to score when Ronaldo was at the assists.

Besides that, poor showing from RM imo. Especially Casillas. It was like he had soap on his gloves.

Barcadub

Well the next 3 games are at home against Cornella, Celta Vigo and Ludogorets.

This winning run seems like it will never end.

Home of Barca Fans