Real Madrid

B

BrianSwan

But I thought Ronaldo doesn't do anything but score? Takes goals away from Ronaldo and he does what better than Neymar? :pep:

Neymessi

The match is kinda over.Malaga are horrible.Short pasing,long passing,control,they can't do shit.Wondering how they are 5th.Madrid not winning so convincingly gives me hope that they are not that good right now.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Chicharito should have stayed in Manchester or atleast gone to a club where he would get regular game time.

Vilarrubi

Great assists by Ronaldo but can't help but laugh now he ruined his consecutive La Liga scoring record. You know that will be annoying him LOL long way to start again for Messi's 19 games :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Great assists by Ronaldo but can't help but laugh now he ruined his consecutive La Liga scoring record. You know that will be annoying him LOL long way to start again for Messi's 19 games :lol:

In his defense, I don't think that is a record that he cares about. I mean, is that record that significant?

Neymessi

Next 3 games are at their home and very winnable, then Almeria way. Doesn't look like they are stopping any time soon.

Home of Barca Fans