Real Madrid

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
No. They are a counter-attacking side, albeit a pretty one.

They may be a counter attacking side but their counters have such beautiful and pinpoint passing (not to mention every pass has a purpose unlike us now) these days (apart from CR) it reminds me of how we used to play

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Was watching yesterday's game...we are no match for them atm, probably the whole season.
Individual quality is on the level and so is the team as a whole. Ball is moving fast, they are running the whole game, exploiting
free space superbly, it's no wonder Ronaldo gets so many goal opportunities.

Keep jinxing us. Keep going, well done.

You guys did that last season and Jese got his whole career derailed.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
U serious about this jinx shit?

150% Qonny.

It is the dark arts of black magic. I always gotta keep reverse jinxing shit, and its difficult to keep up with you guys.

Failcelloti and Nightmaredrid won't win jack shit this season.

DrPepper

Just because they score an insane amount of goals doesn't mean they're the best. In order to be the best team you should win both Champions League and League title. Like Bayern did in 12/13, Barca 10/11 or Man Utd 07/08. How are they the best team in the world when they were only third in the league? One of the best, for sure, but they don't have that aura of invincibility the aforementioned teams had. In my eyes Real are massively overhyped atm.

Chainsaw

Killahead
This is probably the best Real Madrid team I ever saw. Ancelotti is a genius making this team work without a DM. Ronaldo is better than ever. James proving why Real paid so much for him. They are marching toward a treble.

Alik

This is probably the best Real Madrid team I ever saw. Ancelotti is a genius making this team work without a DM. Ronaldo is better than ever. James proving why Real paid so much for him. They are marching toward a treble.

Don't forget the Club World Cup too! They'll win that as well.

dakt

Keep jinxing us. Keep going, well done.

You guys did that last season and Jese got his whole career derailed.

Honestly, the only way RM can loose la liga is if they fuk things up by them self.
ATM and Barca are drowning in their own set of problems. I doubt that Lucho is able
to pull off a miracle.
But judging how things are going in Catalunya politically, Barca might not be here for a long time :)

Bertus

Just because they score an insane amount of goals doesn't mean they're the best. In order to be the best team you should win both Champions League and League title. Like Bayern did in 12/13, Barca 10/11 or Man Utd 07/08. How are they the best team in the world when they were only third in the league? One of the best, for sure, but they don't have that aura of invincibility the aforementioned teams had. In my eyes Real are massively overhyped atm.

I think many people think they are the best at the moment compared to other teams, not that they are the best team of all times.

As much as it hurts to say it, RM is currently the best team from what they showed so far this season. Some people think pep's Bayern is better, but IMO, RM is above atm.

Home of Barca Fans