Real Madrid

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Having Quatar airways on your shirts really isnt that much better.

Of course, although we don't have the Qatar Nou, atleast for now :lol:

And btw having travelled with both and according to rankings, awards and all that stuff, Qatar Aiways > Emirates :rosell:

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
I don't want our stadium to be named Qatar Nou. Please having its name on our shirt is bad enough already. And what are the chances we might drop Qatar Airways as our sponsor? I remember during the annual barca financial press conference barto or someone saying that we will ask for a new improved deal by the end of this year and if they don't improve we will change our sponsor for next season. I hope they really drop qatar airways shit on our jersey.

Morten

Of course, although we don't have the Qatar Nou, atleast for now :lol:

And btw having travelled with both and according to rankings, awards and all that stuff, Qatar Aiways > Emirates :rosell:

Qatar Nou sounds good, just something about it that feels right :)
I guess its slightly better to have it on your shirt than to rename the stadium.
Allthough, i dont know what is worse, if i could trade away one for the other, pink shirts or Emirates logo. I dont mind the colours so much, but pink is just awful.

Alik

Come on. We might have bad management but we aren't a complete comedy show like them. We also at least have some of our values intact.

All I'm saying is that we are not in much better position to make fun Zidane being banned when we have a transfer ban coming up.

^^In our managemen't worst year our management did not pull of an embarassment that Rm has been pulling off these days.They sold all their key players except ronaldo and now possibly ronaldo will leave next season.

What are you talk about? We pushed out Abidal, and didn't sign center backs until this season. Last season was our worst season in recent times, whilst RM had their best.

NotInHere

Cuenca fell off so hard, his current form is a disgrace to what he was with us when he first started playing, to me at least he looked like a new star on the making before.

Home of Barca Fans