Real Madrid

Richard.H

Pepe is truly a real life villain/cunt. I'm sure the guy would stab his own teammate if there was a high enough incentive. He seems like the type of lad that would sleep with his best friend's wife without regrets.

barca1899

"The fans whistled Casillas? I didn't hear it, but the fans are always right." - Pepe

nfJoJXV.gif

Trickykid

Oh damnn! Did he really say that? I feel bad for casillas
Yup, something in that vein, at least

"No he escuchado los pitos a Casillas, pero si han pasado, la afición siempre tiene razón".

I don't speak Spanish, and I can only read basics, but it should go something like this:

"I did not hear the whistles at Casillas, but if it happened, the crowd is always right."

Someone better at Spanish care to help out here?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Ancelotti will probably be made the scapegoat if it continues like this and I would honestly not feel bad for him. He is too good of a manager to be a puppet of someone else, but he still did that to Florentino.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I don't understand why RM fans are whistling and blaming Casillas today. That ball didn't even get to his near post. What's he supposed to do, anticipate the ball would have been crossed to his near post and leave the posts to clear it with 4-5 players infront of him. Defenders should have covered that near post better.

Blame Pepe and Coentrao who were clueless.

Of course Pepe has to say what he said. Clueless cunt.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Yup, something in that vein, at least

"No he escuchado los pitos a Casillas, pero si han pasado, la afición siempre tiene razón".

I don't speak Spanish, and I can only read basics, but it should go something like this:

"I did not hear the whistles at Casillas, but if it happened, the crowd is always right."

Someone better at Spanish care to help out here?

That's an accurate translation. Pepe has all of two brain cells inside his ugly mug.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Btw watching the replays a couple of times, Cristiano plainly dived for that PK. There was contact, but it came after Cristiano already left his feet to fall forward.

Watch it, minute 1:48

DonAK

According to Manu Sainz(AS), there were chants of "Florentino, dimisión"

Florentino out.

DonAK

FC Bayern English ‏@FCBayernEN 5h
.@XabiAlonso had the most touches of the ball on the pitch (150) and covered the most distance amongst #FCBayern players (11.8 km). #FCBVFB

:pep:

Richard.H

Have conceded more goals than the team at the bottom.

I'm yet to figure out what James actually brings to RM.

He is basically playing like an AM from what I've seen. Kroos is basically the DM with Modric being a pure CM. I don't understand how this would work though since FIFA 14 tactics don't quite translate well to real life...

Home of Barca Fans