Real Madrid

Marca suggests this line-up as a possible option to ''regain balance''

Bw8nzRYIIAEWNTz.jpg

Dat balanced midfield.

giphy.gif

blaugrana1987

Marca suggests this line-up as a possible option to ''regain balance''

Bw8nzRYIIAEWNTz.jpg
What in the hell is this? They seriously believe they are going to compete for the title with that formation? :lol:

Man...you got to love Madrid in times like these...once they FINALLY get things under control they will be 3rd in LaLiga and summers transfer window will be opened and then some mooore shoppiiiiingg:lucho:

Morten

Sure, Bale can run a lot but playing him in central midfield... He's hardly a good passer or nimble

Did you know he mostly played as a number 10 during his last year in spurs, his best season. So can cope in a central role, he could adapt from wing to number 10, maybe he can do well in cm to? Time will tell.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Hard work from Bale might help them, although they will still lack the positional awareness of a proper DM in their midfield. Alonso was great at that despite his recent decline. Had they signed someone like Javi Martinez as his replacement, I could still see them challenge for the La Liga title. There's no way that's going to happen with a midfield of Bale-Modric-Kroos or James-Modric-Kroos.

CuleLife4Life

I would laugh at the Bale to midfield suggestion but Ancelotti isn't just a regular manager lol so it could actually work.

Still though I don't think James is good enough to take over the right wing for Bale.

I believe they will get a DM-like replacement in January though. The squad is too small.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
Hard work from Bale might help them, although they will still lack the positional awareness of a proper DM in their midfield. Alonso was great at that despite his recent decline. Had they signed someone like Javi Martinez as his replacement, I could still see them challenge for the La Liga title. There's no way that's going to happen with a midfield of Bale-Modric-Kroos or James-Modric-Kroos.
they can always use pepe or varane there. and they will be some force then.

barcanuck

Oh yeah they got the shirt sales covered alright. Got the Colombian ladies buying jerseys first and now the Mexican chicharitas buying them RM jerseys like hotcakes.

Home of Barca Fans