Real Madrid

M

mitkoa7x

Juanlu (Levante): "The referee knew what he had to do. It looked like Madrid couldn't leave here with 9 or 11 points behind Barça." [canal+]

Ballesteros (Levante): "You feel helpless seeing how the ref treated us. Barça had won, so Liga would have been over if Madrid didn't win.."

E

estranged

Juanlu (Levante): "The referee knew what he had to do. It looked like Madrid couldn't leave here with 9 or 11 points behind Barça." [canal+]

Ballesteros (Levante): "You feel helpless seeing how the ref treated us. Barça had won, so Liga would have been over if Madrid didn't win.."

All the anti Madrid sentiments aside, this was the only plausible explanation one could come up with when seeing so many decisions go Real's way. Who would want a 10 point gap between Real and Barca so early on?

Beast

The Observer
LOL.. where u lot missing when Levante was kicking us all over the pitch from the very first minute ? u missed the elbow on CR , tackles flying all over the place ??

yes the PK was a wrong decision but in now way Levante didn't deserve more cards than what they got :lol:

awesome Morata :wub:

Sergio

Sergison
LOL.. where u lot missing when Levante was kicking us all over the pitch from the very first minute ? u missed the elbow on CR , tackles flying all over the place ??

yes the PK was a wrong decision but in now way Levante didn't deserve more cards than what they got :lol:

awesome Morata :wub:
Pepe and Ramos kick your opponents every game and very rarely get carded for it. Your opponents don't get wrong pk calls in their favour though, are we to assume your saying you'd be fine with that from now on?

Beast

The Observer
Pepe and Ramos kick your opponents every game and very rarely get carded for it. Your opponents don't get wrong pk calls in their favour though, are we to assume your saying you'd be fine with that from now on?

I'm talking about last night performance and the ref decisions add Xabi to the list as well

Last night Barca 4th goal should have been disallowed due to Alexis being offside and blocking the keeper view when Messi was shooting but it was allowed of course you won't see anyone talking about this in here ;)

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
I'm talking about last night performance and the ref decisions add Xabi to the list as well

Last night Barca 4th goal should have been disallowed due to Alexis being offside and blocking the keeper view when Messi was shooting but it was allowed of course you won't see anyone talking about this in here ;)

Of course you don't, because we Barça fans are a biased bunch and would never admit decisions going our way ;)

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Picked this up from another forum:

Levante players after the match had a bit of a meltdown. Summarising their view: La Liga would have been over tonight if Madrid lost, so the ref made sure they won.

Now, this is an interesting summary given that Levante's goal was offside and they finished with 11 men despite Navarro elbowing (accidentally on purpose would be my guess) Ronaldo in the first minute.

They did have cause for complaint, Callejon was fouled twice for the penalty, once outside the box then on the line - on the other hand Alonso missed it so it wasn't actually crucial. And during the second half (maybe after the ref saw the TV replays at halftime?) all the 50:50s went Madrid's way.

Conspiracy? Probably just a crap ref, trying to ref a mudwrestling contest.

To add a bit of spice to the night it appears Pepe decided to do a victory dance in the tunnel. Ballasteros (Levante captain) followed him back into the Madrid dressing room, ostensibly to see how Ronaldo was. What happens next will probably be the subject of many retellings but it ends up with Ballasteros grabbing Pepe round the throat and him getting thrown out of the dressing room.

The ref's report also says, a Levante security officer got into a brawl with a Madrid one. The police were called to calm the situation - leaving the Madrid team stuck in their dressing room. The police are due to report today.

X

xaviniesta

good post. what forum was that may i ask?

all the conspiracy thing is bullshit. ref make mistakes, but the thing is cules only see whats against them and others vice versa. always been like that, always will be. like i've said many times, there are two sides of a coin...

Trickykid

C/P from insidelaliga:

Juanfran claims that an incident involving Levante’s Sergio Ballesteros and Pepe of Real Madrid happened in the tunnel after Morata secured the win for Madrid.

“Before we went in the dressing room I saw Pepe coming off the pitch dancing, laughing and mocking us. Everybody saw it, the security men, police, his own team, all of us. It’s 100 per cent true,” Juanfran told Punto Pelato.

Juanfran then went on to say that police had to be called to separate the two players, before touching on Sergio Ramos’s recent comments about Levante captain Sergio Ballesteros.

“The pólice and stadium security were called and they separated the pair and made sure we went into the dressing rooms. Sergio Ramos’ comments were sad. If he says one thing then he should also say it about Pepe.

“He shouldn’t hide anything but I find it sad that when they win they laugh and mock their opponents. It happened in the Cup two years ago,” he said.

Pepe was involved in a few flash points during the match last night and after these recent comments, he hasn’t helped his image as being one of the bad boys of La Liga one bit.

Class acts, these guys. Hardly surprising by now though, sadly.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Mou's history with clubs is littered with examples of poor sportmanship, it's not a new occurrence and isn't isolated to RM...And Pepe isn't really a human being either - just being Pepe

impeh

Hi, its me..
Wounding of Cristiano Ronaldo and bad blood between Real and Levante
Conspiracy theories abound after it all kicked off on the day Real Madrid were saved by an unlikely youth team graduate

Damn it i missed this match :( :lol:

Home of Barca Fans