Real Madrid

CatalinR10

Around 40M as far as I recall.

wee-bey-oh-shit.gif

Trickykid

Looking for confirmation of the fee, I stumpled upon this brilliant description of the young prodigy on a RM blog:

To call him a Xabi clone is an over simplification. Do they both dictate play from deep? Yes they do. Illarra is a much more mobile player though. He doubles up as the third central defender when his defensive duties are called upon. He tackles a lot better than Xabi does. Most importantly he is a lot more mobile than Xabi. Yes he doesn’t have the range, or that ability to find no look passes across wings, but that’s what I mean when saying they are not clones. If you like numbers to describe your player, he is about 60% Sergio Busquets and 40% Alonso .

Icarium

Lifestealer
Zidane Figo Beckham Raul Ronaldo those are the real Galácticos

CR7 Kroos Benzema Bale James not even close...

DB10

Only Zidane and Ronaldo stand above the rest when it comes to the Galácticos.

Current Ronaldo has surpassed his compatriot Figo. Beckham was good footballer but more a marketing tool.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
[video]https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/F00FFC0A071103386917598601216_2bbcf3f58f5.1.0.4206 796619876313912.mp4?versionId=E9dOOh5JpOdJ4WhvLPgU _tMh.71CIUZC[/video]

Gah, can somebody help me embed this video?

Last edited:

Neymessi

REAL MADIRID:
Number 7 = Ronaldo = bought.
8 = Kroos = bought.
9 = Benzema = bought.
10 = James = bought.
11 = Bale = bought.
BARCELONA:
Number 7 = Pedro = made.
8 = Iniesta = made.
9 = Suarez = bought.
10 = Messi = made.
11 = Neymar = bought.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I want deulofeu to get the no. 7 soon. But if Pedro shows some of his old form then he can stay. If he continues to disappoint against big opponents he can leave. Don't care if he is la masia but for that to happen deulofeu has to prove his worth too.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Home of Barca Fans