Real Madrid

M

mitkoa7x

2012.11.05-xabialonso.jpg

"I'll tell Mou to consider you, and with that we can patch up the locker room." /rough translation.

The tweet was almost instantly deleted.

I demand an explanation!

X

xaviniesta

in twitter who have to option to send direct messages to the ones you follow. xabi messed up and send it worldwide. there was another one i guess :lol:

E

estranged

Callejon :worthy: Di Maria couldn't hold a candle to him, dem dives :wortht:

E

estranged

Alexis was probably the biggest saint in the whole of La Liga this weekend, gets taken down blatantly by the keeper and gets back up immediately :wub:

And um, yea you're right, changed my avatar cuz I'm ashamed of Alexis' diving, man you;re quick witted. But anyways, Callejon :worthy:

hellsangel1

The ref in this game was absolutely incredible. How the ref gave that as a penalty when it was not a foul and even if it was, was clearly outside of the box but that's how things work when you happen to be RM in La Liga. You expect biased decisions at the Bernabeau but the ref missed the foul on Cristiano early on and seemed like he was trying to compensate the entire match. However, it's nothing new, opposing teams had a ridiculous number of players sent off when Real were level or trailing in a match last season. The behaviour of the Madrid players as well sinks low especially when they're trailing, Callejon hooking a defender's arm and taking him down while getting the call. Pepe and Ozil rolling around the field, every team has one or two players that go down easy but Madrid take cheating to a whole another level. Half of the team is composed of either psychopaths or cheats, you really have to have a few screws loose if you're a fan of this side.

Last edited:

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Absolute non-sense that foul on Callejon was awarded a PK. Kind of didn't matter anyways because Xabi missed the penalty but still makes me sick. Props to Morata for coming in and having an immediate impact on the game.

Home of Barca Fans