Real Madrid

BarcaOG

Banned
hello [MENTION=5226]Wolfe[/MENTION] i am back from my time out hope u are well mate, though i bet u arent exactly thrilled that we overcame Sevilla!!!!!!!!

El Gato

Villarato!
Could whip up a box of medals for that.

Honestly I've grown so tired and cynical of this season. There's nothing to look forward to. City romping it in their standard boring control freak way (literally only putting football on to see them lose this year I think), Real and Barca irrelevant at least until Jan 2022, Milan choking to Inter.. what is there to care about? Season is dead. Any and every trophy is about offsetting the losses in the past 1.5 years while managers are piss poor at working with the little they got. You'd think at least Liverpool gonna get a humble pie but they just gonna come back the moment VVD starts running again.

Well boring.

BarcaOG

Banned
Could whip up a box of medals for that.
:cheers::pique1:

Honestly I've grown so tired and cynical of this season. There's nothing to look forward to. City romping it in their standard boring control freak way (literally only putting football on to see them lose this year I think), Real and Barca irrelevant at least until Jan 2022, Milan choking to Inter.. what is there to care about? Season is dead. Any and every trophy is about offsetting the losses in the past 1.5 years while managers are piss poor at working with the little they got. You'd think at least Liverpool gonna get a humble pie but they just gonna come back the moment VVD starts running again.

Well boring.

Actually I think City's football is entertaining, for the most part, because it leads to goals. As far as I can tell Pep is still trying to play attacking-possession football, the kind Barca hasn't played in years. One thing I can't stand is pointless-possession football, the poor man's possession football.

You're right though that overall the Spanish teams don't look great. At least you don't get spanked like we do in the CL :lol:

As for Milan...both teams are so frustrating. Inter lose every match they should win (i.e. against Real--though you, of course, won't see it that way and others in the CL, against Juve in Italy) and Milan, whom it would be nice take the title, can't help but crap their pants.

And don't get me started on arrogant Bayern...:angry::banghead:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Nah, always nice to see RM drop points. I would rather see us in 2nd place chasing Atletico and RM battling with Sevilla than both of us being close to Atletico.

El Gato

Villarato!
Lol Real's official site got hacked. Hackers posted news that Rodrygo got injured ahead of the game today leading to his dad calling him in panic. Dude was asleep and had no idea what was going on :lol:

BarcaOG

Banned
:lol: that's kinda lame though. should have posted some Hazard burger memes or something. or declared that Real had signed mbappe. twitter would have imploded

El Gato

Villarato!
Nah then it would have been an obvious hack

This one was believable and someone in the social media dept passed it on Twitter without knowing it wasn't legit

El Gato

Villarato!
9 players have not trained with the team (Hazard - lumbar muscle, Carvajal - right thigh, Odriozola - unknown, Mariano - left hip, Fede - new muscle injury, Kroos - got sent back from NT with an adductor injury, Asensio and Vazquez both trained indoors, Casemiro - unknown, not with the group).

That's potentially 5 new injuries since the Celta game.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

9 players have not trained with the team (Hazard - lumbar muscle, Carvajal - right thigh, Odriozola - unknown, Mariano - left hip, Fede - new muscle injury, Kroos - got sent back from NT with an adductor injury, Asensio and Vazquez both trained indoors, Casemiro - unknown, not with the group).

That's potentially 5 new injuries since the Celta game.

Ufff but atleast the most important man (big Benz) can still play.....

BarcaOG

Banned
madridistas and older cules:

how good was the real side of the late 90s and early 2000s that won 3 CLs ?? that strikes me as an impressive record in a short amount of time but that real side is never really discussed when we talk about great sides over the years. i was too young then so its before my time and youtube is of course unreliable

KingLeo10

madridistas and older cules:

how good was the real side of the late 90s and early 2000s that won 3 CLs ?? that strikes me as an impressive record in a short amount of time but that real side is never really discussed when we talk about great sides over the years. i was too young then so its before my time and youtube is of course unreliable

It was a good side but nothing special.

They finished quite low in the league in some of those seasons.

Plus, 2 of their CL finals were against Valencia and Bayer Leverkusen, hardly teams with pedigree.

Their 14-18 side is their best ever, no doubt since the competition was low in the 50s.

Home of Barca Fans