Real Madrid

wisconsincule

If these guys are so mediocre, let's hear who these proper future stars are, I'm all ears. Name one midfielder in Valverde generation that is better than him right now. And matter of fact, a winger in their generation that has more impact on the game than Vini. Let's discuss.

You are insufferable :lol: weren’t you just calling me a moron because I said Mbappe isn’t that much of an upgrade over Vinicius? Now you are asking for a player who has more impact than him in his generation? I’m not going to respond to whatever you say as I honestly don’t care but come on dude.

El Gato

Villarato!
weren?t you just calling me a moron because I said Mbappe isn?t that much of an upgrade over Vinicius?.

Well if you didn't change your stance then sorry to say, but not much has changed here.

Feel free to answer the question posed to kattanib too. It's open ended. Name some players. Discuss.

El Gato

Villarato!
Foden, Aouar, Frenkie, all better than Valverde.

Sancho, Torres, Fati, all better than Vinicius.

Not answering the question. I didn't ask who's better.

How does Torres change the game more than Vinicius? Certainly not by scoring judging by his output in the time he's had until now in top flight.

Who on earth is Aouar and what has he done that warrants him being named? Genuinely asking, because I've seen one match vs City where he was half decent. Assuming some experts will tell me something revealing here.

JamDav1982

Not answering the question. I didn't ask who's better.

How does Torres change the game more than Vinicius? Certainly not by scoring judging by his output in the time he's had until now in top flight.

Who on earth is Aouar and what has he done that warrants him being named? Genuinely asking, because I've seen one match vs City where he was half decent. Assuming some experts will tell me something revealing here.

What are you judging by 'impact on game' that Vinicius brings?

I would say he has the highest ceiling of those players including Fati... if he gets better at producing end product but seen players that never develop that and for others it clicks.

El Gato

Villarato!
Injured: Carvajal, Fede, Odriozola (could be on his way back) + potentially Varane, Ramos
With Covid and no negative test reported yet: Casemiro, Hazard, Militao (should be on back) + concerns that Modrić was near carriers during NT break

Hazard and Militao to recover.

Ramos out for 3 weeks.

El Gato

Villarato!
Is Jović some distant sibling of Morata? You need some of these unlucky genes if you score 2 goals + assist for first time in 16 months and catch Corona to rule you out for 2 weeks.

Vilarrubi

Is Jović some distant sibling of Morata? You need some of these unlucky genes if you score 2 goals + assist for first time in 16 months and catch Corona to rule you out for 2 weeks.

2 weeks out = 3 months before he breaks into lineup again.

Home of Barca Fans