Real Madrid

serghei

Madrid are preparing themselves for a massive summer of world class signings. It is coming soon. They will go big on Mbappe. Maybe Haaland too. They are trimming the fat and trying to amass the funds.

Last edited:

Morten

Madrid are preparing themselves for a massive summer of world class signings. It is coming soon. They will go big on Mbappe. Maybe Haaland too. They are trimming the fat and trying to amass the funds.

I can already see it, we beat the other teams to Haalaand, but somehow, Benzema is still our main striker, Haalaand gettng 10 minutes here and there.

jairzinho

They are due for an overhaul. Kroos, Marcelo, Benzema, Ramos, Modric, all heading to mid thirties. I'm still amazed how fit Modric is tbh. Even at 35 he is more mobile than Busquets and Rakitic.

Morten

They are due for an overhaul. Kroos, Marcelo, Benzema, Ramos, Modric, all heading to mid thirties. I'm still amazed how fit Modric is tbh. Even at 35 he is more mobile than Busquets and Rakitic.

Kroos is 30, so he will be ok for a while.
The rest need to be replaced soon enough, though Ramos is still good enough for a season or two, i think.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Don't rate Vinicius , but this is fucked up for him. It's likely these types of conversations happen in football , but ironically it had to be Benzema getting caught on camera.

Some say Mendy said "He is playing against us/Il joue contre nous "

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Don't rate Vinicius , but this is fucked up for him. It's likely these types of conversations happen in football , but ironically it had to be Benzema getting caught on camera.

So what was said? Did Benzema say something?

El Gato

Villarato!

Who does? Benzema fans I imagine.

Not that it matters who said it. It's equally wrong of an attitude. But it's doubly bad for Benzema because of his supposed status. Mendy you could forgive, because he's not a captain and hasn't tried to paint himself as a mentor etc. If this does prove to be Benzema, 3rd captain under staunch Marca/AS/Perez protectorate, and we may never find out, this is the mask-has-dropped moment and there should be not a single person anywhere ever again doubting he's not a two-faced cunt. Not after the history of law issues and the general hedonistic personality + insecurity whenever faced by sport-related competition from other forwards.

El Gato

Villarato!
^ the alleged phrasing is "brother, do not play with him/pass to him, on my mother, he's playing against us". And they're both lucky the only video so far is shite so it's not certain which French-speaking player said it. But Mendy is closer to being the listener.

KingLeo10

^ the alleged phrasing is "brother, do not play with him/pass to him, on my mother, he's playing against us". And they're both lucky the only video so far is shite so it's not certain which French-speaking player said it.

:lol::lol::lol: Watch ZZ let either go unpunished.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
^ the alleged phrasing is "brother, do not play with him/pass to him, on my mother, he's playing against us". And they're both lucky the only video so far is shite so it's not certain which French-speaking player said it. But Mendy is closer to being the listener.

Obviously Benzema is the bigger culprit here , since he is senior player and should know better. And based on the footage he is the one that initiated this conversation. Interesting to see what the consequences will be.

El Gato

Villarato!
I don't doubt it's a big possibility Zidane never makes a big deal of it, not with his "everything stays in a dressing room" attitude towards these kinds of things and clear hierarchy that must be preserved. But equally, Zidane is also aware how this will reflect on him being the 'enabler' of such attitudes and slightly taint his own image.
The most likely thing to happen is that they'll leave it and Perez-Zidane will tell Benzema (if it's him) to cool it and post something to the contrary on social media. I wonder if Vini will let himself be strongarmed into it, he actually seems like he has a fair bit of integrity as a player so if he watches the video and draws his own conclusions about that moment in the tunnel, we'll be able to tell more about the extent to which Benzema has fucked up here.

In any case, this is all the more ammo to the haters and critics. I would love if Zidane let Jović play and he capitalised on the bad press now. Huesca is a rotation game so we'll see a B team either way ahead of Inter next week, but here's hoping...

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans