Real Madrid

El Gato

Villarato!
It's only Militao. He's a bit dim. Adorable but not the sharpest tool in the shed. Admirable he's putting pressure on himself. Hope he backs it up, for his own sake.

serghei

They need to bring back Ceballos, and replace Benzema with Jovic, so they can have a backbone defense-midfield-attack adding up to Eintstein's IQ.

Morten

Nothing wrong with his statement, its what he has to do.
Would you like him to pull a Asensio("not my responsibility") ahead of a CL knockout?

Last edited:

mc_lovin

I still cant believe that some Madrid fans think they are any further than us with their transition. And they dont want to get active in the transfer market this season?

Morten

Not pleased with the game, but at least we won the league with an average attack, cant be too displeased overall.

El Gato

Villarato!
I still cant believe that some Madrid fans think they are any further than us with their transition. And they dont want to get active in the transfer market this season?

??

a) we should be active, several areas need strengthening, don't think many deny that
b) we are ahead. not by much, but ahead

Very good at getting turned by the likes of Jesus, Sterling and de Bruyne, I agree.

You should watch the game. He was very good. Casemiro, Varane and Mendy underperformed. Him and Carva saved us a good few times.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
??

a) we should be active, several areas need strengthening, don't think many deny that
b) we are ahead. not by much, but ahead

You should watch the game. He was very good. Casemiro, Varane and Mendy underperformed. Him and Carva saved us a good few times.
Madrid?s defending was abysmal. They could have conceded as many as 5-8 goals. No defender has a ?good? game if they allow so many chances. But I agree, he was less terrible than Varan and actually put a couple of great blocks. Still was dribbled past with ease.

Home of Barca Fans