Real Madrid

JamDav1982

This here is how it usually goes for offsides.

All they do is watch for a potential and ask the ref to hold off resuming until they make sure everything has gone OK. Quite frequently the effect was the opposite i.e. goal was called off for offside as well.

What goal is that? Wont allow me to open.

JamDav1982

You can open by going on YT, the forum embedding doesnt work with La Liga clips. Click the name of the file and it'll redirect you.

I stand corrected but either way they do refer decisions that are blatantly obvious at times so a referral does not mean all that much in terms of how big an error it was.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Wolfieeeeeeee

Where are you my man. Big Benz putting your boy out of the club.

Ecb-V6oWsAAYf_b

Bow down to the king!

featuredbenzema-1-600x405.jpg

El Gato

Villarato!
Wonder if Vini is going to get anywhere near the flak from the media that Jović is getting for taking chances on the virus.

Morten

We will take a loss(paying parts of the wages), but we need to get rid of Bale and James this summer.
Absolutely no reason to hold on to them.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Another game won by the ref. As bad as we are, they can't do it on their own.
Even the official rules do not matter. Penalty should have not been repeated.

malvolio

So it seems Real wins the "biggest thieves in football" trophy this season. Bayern and Juventus whipped their refs really hard but Real was untouchable in the penaldos category.

Horatio

You're welcome

This is the first response: ? It's the wrong call, the penalty itself was a pass and it didn't result in a goal. Benzema's shot was not the penalty.?

Thoughts?

Edit: okay apparently Real got lucky because the encroaching players included at least one Villareal player.
But man, that?s kind of a messed up rule. Your normal response as an attacking player is to mark and run along with the opponents in case they want to catch the rebound.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans