Real Madrid

El Gato

Villarato!
Nacho and Vazquez injured in the past week, Jović before that, now Isco and Mariano out of squad too. I fear this'll be August-October all over again.

TrueCule

Real was lucky against Valencia. That match could have gone either way if Valencia scored first tbh. Let's hope that Sociedad blast them like they did in Copa.

JamDav1982

Real was lucky against Valencia. That match could have gone either way if Valencia scored first tbh. Let's hope that Sociedad blast them like they did in Copa.

They were not lucky they battered them for most part bar a short time in first half.

Even if Valencia score first Real would still have come back most likely.

Much better team performance than either of Barcas games since the restart.

Vilarrubi

They were not lucky they battered them for most part bar a short time in first half.

Even if Valencia score first Real would still have come back most likely.

Much better team performance than either of Barcas games since the restart.

Yes, Madrid were better than Valencia and they were better than us, but you’re overestimating Madrid’s ability to comeback nowadays.. If Moreno’s shot off the post goes in, VAR doesn’t overturn the goal, which could of easily happened and Madrid go down 2-0 the chances of them coming back from that are tiny. They don’t do that anymore.

JamDav1982

Yes, Madrid were better than Valencia and they were better than us, but you’re overestimating Madrid’s ability to comeback nowadays.. If Moreno’s shot off the post goes in, VAR doesn’t overturn the goal, which could of easily happened and Madrid go down 2-0 the chances of them coming back from that are tiny. They don’t do that anymore.

Woudnt work out as 2-0 like that and Real had chances they missed as well.

They were so dominant over Valencia and particularly when had to up game in second half I doubt they would have had much problem winning that game.

Vilarrubi

Woudnt work out as 2-0 like that and Real had chances they missed as well.

They were so dominant over Valencia and particularly when had to up game in second half I doubt they would have had much problem winning that game.

It’s purely hypothetical. The point is, when Madrid go down now they don’t comeback like they used to.

If you believe they’d have come back from 2 goals then fair enough, I completely disagree. Let’s see next time they ship 2 goals what happens.

mesiesta

Was just checking their fixtures. Looks like Real Sociedad away and Athletic Bilbao away are the only 2 remaining matches where they can still lose some points. Hope Sociedad will do as a favor today.

Vilarrubi

Was just checking their fixtures. Looks like Real Sociedad away and Athletic Bilbao away are the only 2 remaining matches where they can still lose some points. Hope Sociedad will do as a favor today.

Don’t give Sociedad much of a chance with their current form. Only positive is they need to win to try get top 4.

JamDav1982

It’s purely hypothetical. The point is, when Madrid go down now they don’t comeback like they used to.

If you believe they’d have come back from 2 goals then fair enough, I completely disagree. Let’s see next time they ship 2 goals what happens.

No cant claim they would have been 2-0 down based on those two incidents.

The offside goal was rightly chopped off and Real were by far the dominant side in that game and I would bet they win that if 1-0 down.

Vilarrubi

No cant claim they would have been 2-0 down based on those two incidents.

The offside goal was rightly chopped off and Real were by far the dominant side in that game and I would bet they win that if 1-0 down.

Key word - hypothetical.

In the same way that you believe that if they went down a goal, based on how they played, they’d have brought it back to win. Your opinion, not fact.

Realistically if they go down a goal, why would they play the same as they did if they didn’t concede? You believe a goal against them wouldn’t have an effect and change the way they play? Like I said in original post, when Madrid go down nowadays they don’t come back the same as they used to.

Home of Barca Fans