Real Madrid

El Gato

Villarato!
Nothing he said here should surprise anybody at this point TBH. He's a grade A wuss who doesn't see value in getting jeered for consistently showing poor form.

El Gato

Villarato!
For sure what the English media want you to think.

The cycle continues until another unnecessary, unthought-through stunt by Bale to make him even more unlikeable than he already is.

Vilarrubi

For sure what the English media want you to think.

The cycle continues until another unnecessary, unthought-through stunt by Bale to make him even more unlikeable than he already is.

How come Bale got dropped after poor games yet your best mate Benz gets a free pass?

El Gato

Villarato!
How come Bale got dropped after poor games yet your best mate Benz gets a free pass?

Big Benz smiles more in the face of adversity. Doesn't help him much to get any better from the usual shit self, but I guess it makes him slightly more relatable.

KingLeo10

Bale has as many CL final goals as CR7 in those 4 CL finals. And more goals than CR7 from open play.

And easily the best goal in CL finals history.

Dude might be a mug in terms of relatability but he's integral to the Madrid CL dominance of 2010s. You can't tell the story of 2010s Madrid without him.

El Gato

Villarato!
And who's trying to?

Speaking for myself, I wish the history wouldn't be about several goals and 1.5-2 good seasons out of 5-6 or that he didn't try to imply that he can't be criticised because he always gives 100% and his professionalism, commitment or anything else can't ever be questioned. Creating this kind of shield is why he's never endeared himself and if he'd done the same thing in England he'd be criticised the same way, but because it's Madrid the English will always publish anything opposite of Marca without ever looking at his football consistently.

Messi983

Lol, this will be fun to watch...

Faubert returned to West Ham and spent three more years there before being released. Le M?e has since represented Mario Lemina and Sofiane Boufal in their moves to Southampton, negotiated Ferland Mendy’s ?43m transfer from Lyon to Real Madrid in 2019 and is working on a television series called Mercato inspired by his experiences of transfers such as Faubert’s.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...he-surreal-transfer-tale-inspiring-a-tv-drama

El Gato

Villarato!
Well the series will be fictional, only inspired by his experiences. Thank fuck they're not making a doc out of this :lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
Some bizarre news covers from Marca and AS with Camavinga and Havertz both supposedly in the works for Real. Has Sport/El Mundo published anything about Barca closing in on someone? Guess you couldn't let PSG steal the the thunder after completing Icardi deal.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Some bizarre news covers from Marca and AS with Camavinga and Havertz both supposedly in the works for Real. Has Sport/El Mundo published anything about Barca closing in on someone? Guess you couldn't let PSG steal the the thunder after completing Icardi deal.

AS & MARCA: Real Madrid are going to sign Kai Havertz, Eduardo Camavinga, Kylian Mbappe, Erling Braut Haaland and Paul Pogba.

Martin Odegaard, Fede Valverde, Reiner Jesus, Rodrygo, Vinicius Jr, Luka Jovic, Takefusa Kubo:

2kvdsg.jpg

El Gato

Villarato!
I think we're past Pogba at this point. I like Camavinga, but it doesn't make much sense to bring him in unless they stonk him out on loan at RSSS immediately and sign someone like Javi Martinez. Casemiro just got a new contract a few days ago.

Also RSSS president was very complimentary of Madrid board a few days back and says he's rather sure they'll get to keep Odegaard for the coming season, whenever that is.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Real Madrid might agree a deal for Camavinga to join in 2021. I think Zidane will still push for Pogba and he might be available too as Man Utd might need to sell to fund a deal for Sancho.

Kai Havertz, Haaland and Mbappe(for the time being) is just not going to happen. Football fans are desperate for something football related so sports papers are having a blast with these transfer rumors and speculation, and they also need to pay their employees so....

El Gato

Villarato!
I think the worst one I've seen so far was The Sun's attempt at trolling by suggesting we'd deal Odegaard + James + Brahim + Lucas for Pogba :lol:

Home of Barca Fans