Real Madrid

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Wolfe as we speak

1ug1ty.jpg

El Gato

Villarato!
So far off the mark y'all. 2022 doesn't mean much, he had a deal till summer 2021. Be more worried if it was a straight tiedown until 2025. This is probably to give him a bit of a (not really undeserved) raise. He's doing a late Raul, except he is playing pretty well and statpadding, the leech.

Also it's not official as we speak, only Marca reports.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Of course the manager had to make him play striker in a weirdass system instead of getting him used to a normal one :lol:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Seeing on Marca that Real are close to signing Donny van de Beek , isn't it a bit redundant with Fede having his breakthrough season ? They are imo quite similar with Fede being defensively better.

Andrew M

Seeing on Marca that Real are close to signing Donny van de Beek , isn't it a bit redundant with Fede having his breakthrough season ? They are imo quite similar with Fede being defensively better.

Van de Beek gets into great scoring positions and makes runs from deep

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I absolutely agree , but I have seen Fede pop up in the box aswell and either score or give a good pass , which is why think they are quite similar.

Andrew M

I absolutely agree , but I have seen Fede pop up in the box aswell and either score or give a good pass , which is why think they are quite similar.

Well I think it's clear that Zidane likes goals from the midfield and he offers that. I think it might say more about any potential Pogba move in the summer than Valverde

Home of Barca Fans