Real Madrid

Donatello

haha yep. More pressure on Fraudverde now. Especially with Messi more than likely not playing tomorrow.

*less.

Real Madrid dropping points is good for Valverde, because as long as the gap is small he won't be under scrutiny. If Real finished 3rd our board will be ok even if we finished 2nd.

Just take last season for instance.

BarçaBarça

Zidane comes back, demands change in the squad...

...Ends up playing with Bale, Benzema, Isco and James, whereof he hates 3 of them :rofl1: :lol: :lol:

I hope he is fired before January and the club dissolves into chaos yet again.
People talk about possible Gaspart-years for us, while Real is way more likely to see that right now..

BarcaOG

Banned
as a colombian im happy to see james play again. out of curiosity, how do our local madridistas rate him? roncero is a big james fan and, despite he draw, he was happy to see him play again.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Zidane comes back, demands change in the squad...

...Ends up playing with Bale, Benzema, Isco and James, whereof he hates 3 of them :rofl1: :lol: :lol:

I hope he is fired before January and the club dissolves into chaos yet again.
People talk about possible Gaspart-years for us, while Real is way more likely to see that right now..

Well - considering they won 4 champions league in the last 6 years which is as many as the generational talent on our squad did; and also considering that they do not have such a player and won't have to live with the guilt of misusing one like that, I think they are good

BarçaBarça

Well - considering they won 4 champions league in the last 6 years which is as many as the generational talent on our squad did; and also considering that they do not have such a player and won't have to live with the guilt of misusing one like that, I think they are good

The had a generational great in Ronaldo, who was suited for Champions League-format, which they utilized. We should have more CL's, yes.

But they won't "be good" if they go blank just one more season, that is what Gaspart-years mean. They can't dwell in their past too long, pressure will mount.
Then they will melt-down, and Florentino will pay 1000M€ for Mbappe, and we'll see if he can bring them trophies at last.

El Gato

Villarato!
The had a generational great in Ronaldo, who was suited for Champions League-format, which they utilized. We should have more CL's, yes.

But they won't "be good" if they go blank just one more season, that is what Gaspart-years mean. They can't dwell in their past too long, pressure will mount.
Then they will melt-down, and Florentino will pay 1000M€ for Mbappe, and we'll see if he can bring them trophies at last.

Gaspart years mean having a few trophyless seasons after 4 CLs in 5 years? Haha, you wish you could project that.

What's happening is very normal, pressure or not. It'd be the same way if it were the other way around. Fans just have to be patient and wait, no matter how long. And if they're not going to be, they'll just impart disappointment upon themselves.

BarçaBarça

Gaspart years mean having a few trophyless seasons after 4 CLs in 5 years? Haha, you wish you could project that.

What's happening is very normal, pressure or not. It'd be the same way if it were the other way around. Fans just have to be patient and wait, no matter how long. And if they're not going to be, they'll just impart disappointment upon themselves.

But that's not how the mechanics of modern football works, to my observations at least. Fan-disappointment, continuous negative media calls for action like firing the coach, buying galacticos etc. If Barca have success in the meantime, then I'm sure not fans, media, players, coach or board of Madrid will be calm and say "it is very normal". They will run amok and buy/fire/etc. to calm the masses, imo. But interestering to see what happens, if it comes true.

Home of Barca Fans