Real Madrid

FinBarcelonafan

Great interview by Uncle Flo again last night. Clearing up so much BS floating around because of Marca & AS knowing absolutely NOTHING about the club these days. It's amazing how much this has changed since times when Iker was friends with journalists.

Journalists today are shit. No credibility whatsoever. You can trust no one.. Sky Sports is still good source.

El Gato

Villarato!
Journalists today are shit. No credibility whatsoever. You can trust no one.. Sky Sports is still good source.

Oh they're just as shit as they were. I was referring to RM players being mates with them and taking locker room chatter out to their media buds. Not happened for years and media are pissed they can't get any news about RM correct.

FC433

Have said it before and I will say it again. Madrid should 100% get Pepe. He would be an absolutely great addition.

Hazard Benzema Pepe

Ndombele Casemiro Isco

Mendy Ramos Varane Carvajal

Courtois

Devils

They are about to sign Mendy and Hazard in the next few days. Might add Eriksen too.

Stunning club.

Desperately wish I supported them.

FCBfan22

Now it's the question of time when Zidane gets this revamped side to work. I hope, for our sake, it takes 6 months or so. It will work sooner or later.

After this transfer window, it seems that the only possible weak spot is Courtois.

Should have sat on their hands instead of wasting 400m on players who wwill make little improvement to their 1st team. If Barca gets it's act together ( a Big if at this point ), I personally see another season of :
D6SNFxdW4AAKHwk.jpg

BBZ8800

I don't know why are you guys afraid.

It will take a long time before RM's new signings will click.
Maybe they'll never click at all like majority of new signings in any club.
And even if they'll click, our team of Messi and 10 waterboys is still better than them.

3rd La Liga in a row for EV and Messi.
Calma, calma.

viktor_brezdev

AGREE!!!Because Real was the greatest,they haven't been beaten as many times in a single season for 20 years when Hiddink and Toshack spent time on the benck in 1998-99,and then they were totally lost ,despite their multimilion selection of players....so we will see

FC433

Future is still to be decided:

Navas
Vallejo
Theo
Reguilón
Llorente
Kovacic
Ceballos
Lucas Silva
Valverde
James Rodríguez
Isco
Brahim Díaz
Gareth Bale
Ödegaard
Mariano Díaz
Raúl de Tomás
Borja Mayoral

lots of players lots of $$$ at least 200m, I believe.

Andresito

Staff member
Good signings and all, but I don't think Zidane is good enough of tactician to make it work. He's a good motivator but that's about it. All Madrid did before Lopetegui came was cross for days.

Zidane just took over the team and went with the flow. Can't think of one player who developed drastically during his three years there.

Three UCL wins in a row, but not once were they really the best team in the world.

Devils

Their quality and depth are STUNNING.

They can have a senior world class front line of Benzema/Hazard/Bale

or they have have a world class youth front line of Vinicius/Jovic/Rodrygo

Stunning quality and staggering to comprehend how they do it.

Unbelievable. I'm at a loss for words.

KingLeo10

Their quality and depth are STUNNING.

They can have a senior world class front line of Benzema/Hazard/Bale

or they have have a world class youth front line of Vinicius/Jovic/Rodrygo

Stunning quality and staggering to comprehend how they do it.

Unbelievable. I'm at a loss for words.

Simply bewildering.

FC. World Class Madrid. Staggering class from the presenter's box to the plumbing lines at the Bernabeu. All world. How does Don GOATentino Perez do it?

Devils

The last few weeks, I have been in nothing but UTTER AWE at Real Madrid.

It's staggering how they move so efficiently and sign such great players.

They've won 4 of the last 6 CL titles including a 3peat and after one bad season they've rebuilt a squad in 2 months that might even be more powerful than their 3peat team!

They have signed two of the most promising Brazilian talents and and upcoming world class Brazilian defender and will dominate the Brazil market in viewership for the next decade atleast!

They've also signed the most promising Japanese talent in the world will gain huge marketing and viewership dominance in Japan

And they've signed a top 3 player in Hazard and one of the best young forward in the world in Jovic. Also likewise in the LB position in Mendy.

Additionally they manages to convince their 3peat manager to come back less than a year after he left.

It's almost too much to believe.

How can any club be so amazing? I'm STUNNED and BLOWN AWAY by their quality and efficiently. It's hard to conceive.

Supporting Real Madrid must be like waking up a multi-millionaire who is married to 10/10 supermodel wife, travels the world in private jets, drives the fanciest cars and owns the biggest mansions.

Must be such a wonderful feeling. When I have offspring, I will convince them to support Real Madrid so they can have the life of joy that I never had.

Home of Barca Fans