Real Madrid

Newcomer

This transfer market will be crazy between Bayern rebuild, Real rebuild, Barça confirmed targets (de Jong, de Ligt, etc.), MU rebuild, Juve targets, City and Liverpool targets, Chelsea rebuild after Hazard departure if the ban appeal is successful (they did replace Courtois by the world most expensive keeper after all, so they could be ambitious when confronted with the same situation with Hazard).

The prices are going to be crazy as the competition will be fierce for some players. Lot of clubs have money to burn and few targets available and interesting.

Apparently, Capello confirmed some sources told him Real has 500 M€ to use this summer.

Bayern said they had something like 200-250 M€.

MU is rich as fuck.

Givenchy

This transfer market will be crazy between Bayern rebuild, Real rebuild, Barça confirmed targets (de Jong, de Ligt, etc.), MU rebuild, Juve targets, City and Liverpool targets, Chelsea rebuild after Hazard departure if the ban appeal is successful (they did replace Courtois by the world most expensive keeper after all, so they could be ambitious when confronted with the same situation with Hazard).

The prices are going to be crazy as the competition will be fierce for some players. Lot of clubs have money to burn and few targets available and interesting.

Apparently, Capello confirmed some sources told him Real has 500 M€ to use this summer.

Bayern said they had something like 200-250 M€.

MU is rich as fuck.

i wonder how many world class players Madrid can get for that money in this market though

Hazard is rumoured at 100mil, I'm guessing they'll also move for Pogba 100mil+

BarçaBarça

i wonder how many world class players Madrid can get for that money in this market though

Hazard is rumoured at 100mil, I'm guessing they'll also move for Pogba 100mil+

You can't get any PSG-players like Neymar and Mbappe, but you can get Hazard easily, Pogba with a bit of struggle and to overprice, Eriksen easily, Kane with an overprice. I'm not sure about Liverpool-players like Mane, who Zidane apparently wants. Liverpool seem stubborn and tenacious about establishing themselves as a club where you stay.

I'd say you can get Hazard for 100M, Eriksen for 90-120M, Pogba for 150-200M, Kane for 200-300M.
Mane could also go for 200M if everything fails this season for Liverpool, else they would want to keep him at all cost.
The market is insane, but if you really have 500M + sales, then you surely can get your targets, even worldclass ones, from the right clubs.

FCBfan22

I think they will buy Hazard and Pogba this summer and possibly a young talent or two with a combined price of 220-300 million.

Rest will be used on Bernabeu.

Newcomer

I think they will buy Hazard and Pogba this summer and possibly a young talent or two with a combined price of 220-300 million.

Rest will be used on Bernabeu.

From what they say, the budget for transfers and the loan for Bernabeu remodelling are not related at all. The loan will be repaid over a long period of time, with low interests. I even read somewhere that they will start to repay the loan after the "new" stadium is delivered in order to being able to pay it from the new resources generated by the stadium.

Real Madrid seems "smart" on the market : even if they have the money, they tend to set a value for every player they are interested in and they won't go overboard. Pogba and Hazard are big names (Pogba is a top marketing player) so they can pay some high fees but they will be penny pinching for other players imo.

For the young talent, Jovic seems pretty much a given for Real.

Last edited:

Devils

Dropped points again.

Don't care how irrelevent they are these days. Still a complete SCUMBAG club and I'm overjoyed to see them fail.

BarçaBarça

2nd, 3rd or 4th doesn't really matter. It Was a question of the uttet failure of no CL next year with 5th or not,and they have made it. Totally different team next year anyway. I just hope the big changes will give them a slow start to the league once again :)

Vilarrubi

Zidane won’t match what he did before.. it’s near impossible. Ageing squad without Ronaldo.. don’t know why he returned tbh.

Andresito

Staff member
Zidane won’t match what he did before.. it’s near impossible. Ageing squad without Ronaldo.. don’t know why he returned tbh.

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if he gets sacked. He's not the type of manager to rebuild a club and he doesn't strike me as a great tactician.

Home of Barca Fans