Real Madrid

El Gato

Villarato!
A fool I believe. And he's right if a dude is sad enough to come to an Olympiakos-Madrid game while being a Barca supporter or simply AN IDIOT looking for a reaction.

M

mitkoa7x

Well yes, thats what fans do, piss off the opposition. Im sure Rosell has gotten a dozen 'Hala Madrid' in his face and I dont see a vid of him reacting like that.

Stric

A fool I believe. And he's right if a dude is sad enough to come to an Olympiakos-Madrid game while being a Barca supporter or simply AN IDIOT looking for a reaction.

A supporter can be a fool and a badly-behaved individual because he is a SUPPORTER. He's just a guy in the stadium. I'm not saying all suporters are idiots, but some of them are troublemakers and hooligans. Or just plain guys looking for attention. It shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone that one of them might behave like an idiot. But for a president of a club to behave the way he did, is not acceptable. That's privilege and responsibility right there. A supporter can act like a douche because he's a nobody. A club president can't.

El Gato

Villarato!
Shouted Visca Barca, Visca Catalunya into Perez's face looking for a reaction during an Olympiakos-RM Euroliga final. Perez responded "You're a fool".

PaulFCB

Banned
Eh, the same word in Romanian is like speaking softly to child, tont/tonto is like joking with a baby when he dropped his candy on the floor.

Don't know how the spanish take it, but if it was me and someone would be shouting same thing for madrid I would probably sound like Djokovic in Madrid between sets in the match with Dimitrov. :mou:

M

mitkoa7x

Eh, the same word in Romanian is like speaking softly to child, tont/tonto is like joking with a baby when he dropped his candy on the floor.

Don't know how the spanish take it, but if it was me and someone would be shouting same thing for madrid I would probably sound like Djokovic in Madrid between sets in the match with Dimitrov. :mou:

Djokovic is a djoke

PaulFCB

Banned
Neah, every tennis player swears, you just gotta accept people from our region are the number one in the world at this subject :VdB:.

The way the Madrid fans treated him knowing he is probably the only one who can shag Nadal in the final after what happened in MC, he was soft in my opinion, those people have nothing to do with tennis if they act like that :shakeshead:.
Well, Madrid doesn't have tradition in tennis like other cities, but they should adapt.

Ursegor

World Champion
It's BBQ time again:

408399_10151568748399178_1409681195_n.jpg

:mou:

Home of Barca Fans