Real Madrid

kilian

"We don't like to discuss refereeing decisions, and we have never done it," said Butragueno. :lol::lol:

We've had our share of stupid shit in recent times, but these guys are beyond any comprehension. It's only football, so it's not really that important, but wow. The delusion, arrogance and empty-headedness is omnipresent in that club.

El Gato

Villarato!
"We don't like to discuss refereeing decisions, and we have never done it," said Butragueno. :lol::lol:

We've had our share of stupid shit in recent times, but these guys are beyond any comprehension. It's only football, so it's not really that important, but wow. The delusion, arrogance and empty-headedness is omnipresent in that club.

Now now, breathe in and out, in and out... What's got you so riled up about the quote?

kilian

Now now, breathe in and out, in and out... What's got you so riled up about the quote?

:lol:
Your condescending way of talking to people is ridiculous and similar to that of people you support. It just confirms my statement.

About the quote - I'm not riled up (again ridiculously bad trolling), just laughing at RM way of thinking. I know football people are not famous for their brains, but statements like this just have to make you wonder is that person really that delusional.

Home of Barca Fans