Real Madrid

Givenchy

I watched the last 30mins after my friend kept going on and on about CSKA winning 3-0 at Madrids home (it doesn't actually suprise me anymore) and i gotta say this Madrid team have no character, the manager looks boring, the players unmotivated.. i heard rumours Perez was penny pinching to upgrade the stadium? i see no other reason why they'd go into this season so unprepared

Morten

I watched the last 30mins after my friend kept going on and on about CSKA winning 3-0 at Madrids home (it doesn't actually suprise me anymore) and i gotta say this Madrid team have no character, the manager looks boring, the players unmotivated.. i heard rumours Perez was penny pinching to upgrade the stadium? i see no other reason why they'd go into this season so unprepared

Losing to high-table la liga sides is understandable(though not acceptable), losing to a team like, idk, Juventus or Liverpool is understandable, but this is CSKVA Moscow, who couldn`t even keep a clean sheet for YEARS in the CL, yes, years, they are not a very good side, neither are teams like Eibar.
Even without any replacements, we should not be spanked by teams such as these, its laughable.

Givenchy

Losing to high-table la liga sides is understandable(though not acceptable), losing to a team like, idk, Juventus or Liverpool is understandable, but this is CSKVA Moscow, who couldn`t even keep a clean sheet for YEARS in the CL, yes, years, they are not a very good side, neither are teams like Eibar.
Even without any replacements, we should not be spanked by teams such as these, its laughable.

:lol: i remember Akinfeev is it? didn't he have some record where he conceded a goal in every game he played in the CL?

Morten

:lol: i remember Akinfeev is it? didn't he have some record where he conceded a goal in every game he played in the CL?

Seriously, i think he never kept a clean sheet in the CL before the games against us.
Not even scoring against this team is just beyond sad, its comedy, basically.

Joan

Isn't that the most Akinfeev thing in the world? Concede left and right in every game, but keep a clean sheet 2 times in a row against the CL champions.

Morten

Well, perhaps Zidane will get some more creds for what he did now.
Yes, last season wasnt always pretty, but we never reach such lows under him, what he achieved with us was amazing in hindsight.

Messigician

Yes, last season wasnt always pretty, but we never reach such lows under him, what he achieved with us was amazing in hindsight.

Amazing with the best squad in the world? Still no treble

Last edited:

vlad

Anazing with the best squad in the world? Still no treble

Please give a credit to the man who lead his team to win most elite competition 3 times in a row, until zidane, 2 times in a row was something that cant be done and how CL winners are cursed to defend it, he did it 3 times!!

How can you even fight that with "treble" in that treble is copa del rey

fergus90

As much as they may not like it, this highlights Zidane and Ronaldo's importance to Madrid. Plenty of times Madrid played quite badly but when you have a deadly finisher on your team you always have a chance.

You need luck in football at times, but you also need the players who can deliver when luck falls your way. Right now they don't have that player.

The signs were already there last season, he just pushed them for the final time + there was CR there too.

Lack of investment and refeshing the squad has hurt you more then anything, perhaps that's why he left.

raki

please give a credit to the man who lead his team to win most elite competition 3 times in a row, until zidane, 2 times in a row was something that cant be done and how cl winners are cursed to defend it, he did it 3 times!!

How can you even fight that with "treble" in that treble is copa del rey

referees

Home of Barca Fans