Real Madrid

Messigician

Big names like Pep/Conte etc. doesnt make much sense, seeing as they would want to change things up and make real decisions.
Perez wants to upgrade the stadium, so suddenly having a big coach demanding players wont happen now.

Nah man you guys will get Pep dw it all makes sense. As to the ones who think they will get Pep as manager of real Madrid all I have to say to that is this is why we call them madridiots.

Morten

Time for copa, even if we are completely terrible, surely we cant be defeated by Meilila or whatever that club is called?

El Gato

Villarato!
Vinicius flat out great. It's actually his passing that stands out most of all things, but he's making such smart choices. Complete opposite of Asensio on the wing.

Then again it is Melilla.

Morten

Looking decent so far, but the opposition isnt exactly of high standard.
I hope we focus on copa this season, its been a while, and its also our best chance at a trophy this season.

Cule4life

The Culest
Vinicius flat out great. It's actually his passing that stands out most of all things, but he's making such smart choices. Complete opposite of Asensio on the wing.

Then again it is Melilla.

Dare i say Vinicus should have got more playtime? :valverde:

El Gato

Villarato!
Vinicius absolute MOTM. Hasn't put a foot wrong. All the right choices. Unselifsh, direct, energetic. Cracking player.

Home of Barca Fans