Real Madrid

LMTR14

Dqs8dguWoAEW9qb.jpg

seriously, how do I like a post. this is epic ^^

El Gato

Villarato!
With all this media shitstorm and everyone on their edge reacting emotionally to uncertain situation, I'm somewhat surprised Madrid aren't looking for obvious lower profile alternatives. Martinez is the latest Marca toyboy, but obviously an underwhelming candidate on club level. He'd be right for the team for all the wrong reasons, which will mean it won't work in the league.

Surprised Ranieri hasn't been mentioned. Just about the only old-timer who might go for a caretaker role and wouldn't start by tearing the locker room apart though I'm sure he has enough self respect to not want to get sacked by unhinged Ramos and Marcelo. Would command basic respect based on club achievements, got into QF and SF of the CL previously, list goes on.

soul24rage

Apparently RM only have 2 weeks to hire a permanent coach according to this Article 160. It'll be interesting to see who they hire if they can't get Conte as he do deal with his situation with Chelsea

Article 160 in RFEF's General Regulations document reads:

1. If a coaching vacancy occurs after the competition (La Liga) has started, the club will be obliged to find a new coach who is licensed for the category within a maximum time frame of two weeks.

El Gato

Villarato!
Apparently RM only have 2 weeks to hire a permanent coach according to this Article 160. It'll be interesting to see who they hire if they can't get Conte as he do deal with his situation with Chelsea

Article 160 in RFEF's General Regulations document reads:

1. If a coaching vacancy occurs after the competition (La Liga) has started, the club will be obliged to find a new coach who is licensed for the category within a maximum time frame of two weeks.

They'll just need to re-sign Solari on a new permanent manager deal. I'm sure he won't mind doing a caretaker thing. Don't think there's anything in the rules that says we can't sack him from this position and relegate him back to Castilla.

soul24rage

They'll just need to re-sign Solari on a new permanent manager deal. I'm sure he won't mind doing a caretaker thing. Don't think there's anything in the rules that says we can't sack him from this position and relegate him back to Castilla.

true, but my guess is that they'll give the job to solari for this season and either conte or pochettino will be the manager for next season.

BarçaBarça

It is great to see Real in such a mess :)
Their next coach surely will have a hard time as well this season, behind in La Liga, and with an unmotivated squad who lacks a goalscorer.
Would be great with a total blank season for them, it is about time..

Alik

Fuck. Not good. Lopetegui will be sacked too soon at this rate. Just win some games guys. Keep him there for the season at least.

Unless Perez goes mad he's not getting sacked. 3 difficult away games + Madrid Derby + Roma 3-0 + key players injuries act in his favour.

We could have had a massive lead in La Liga already man... :(

Perez is known to react when a certain level of shit is reached. It's getting there. Losing to CSKA and Alaves while scoring 0 goals is pushing it already.

Lol, meaning he sacked Benitez after utter shithousery of that Clasico, right? You have no idea what you're talking about bro.

Losing to Alaves who are on form and possibly their best start ever is nothing surprising, especially if you're on 5 hours without a goal and missing 2 of your best drivers of the ball. Nor did we struggle to dominate teams. Most goals we lost in the last 4 games are concentration blunders.

PS
Bale and Benz hampered by injuries in the post-match reports too. This is getting good.

Hey, I'm not complaining. I like what I'm seeing. You're delusional if you think Madrid are going to give time to Lopetegui. He's gone in the summer at the latest. But I'd be glad if he stays.

Why have you brought a manager who makes you play like a Barca wannabe beats me...

I'm Lopetegui biggest fan as long as he stays in charge of Madrid. Love the guy.

How much time are we talking? End of season then? You've already backtracked from your previous statement he's going to get sacked too soon implying he has weeks left and will be gone before Benitez. Which is it?

As I said before:

.. bar him compromising our top 4 spots, he will probably remain.

The month didn't even finish and he was sacked, as expected.

Morten

Big names like Pep/Conte etc. doesnt make much sense, seeing as they would want to change things up and make real decisions.
Perez wants to upgrade the stadium, so suddenly having a big coach demanding players wont happen now.

Home of Barca Fans