Real Madrid

xXKonan

Dqs8dguWoAEW9qb.jpg

Devils

I said the day of the whole scandal broke this summer that Lopetegui was making a deal with SATAN HIMSELF by signing with Real Madrid and burying La Roja.

Now things come full circle. You fuck around and get smoked.

Delighted we had such a big hand in this by giving them a historical humiliation.

Adios.

Trickykid

It's crazy how fast this game can change. It's not much more than a month ago when RM outplayed Roma and people were raving about their play under Lopetegui, claiming how they were miles ahead of us. It's a decent reminder on how volatile this sport can be.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I do feel bad for Lopetegui as he's always been an upstanding man that's been fair on his players. He made one bad decision that wrecked his career.

Failed for Porto, failed for Real Madrid and then the mess with Spain. He might still get a job in England though, perhaps for Tottenham once they realize Pochettino won't be taking them to the promised land and he'll take an offer from Real Madrid. Neither would Lopetegui lol, but not like they'll get much better anyway.

khaled_a_d

I do feel bad for Lopetegui as he's always been an upstanding man that's been fair on his players. He made one bad decision that wrecked his career.

Failed for Porto, failed for Real Madrid and then the mess with Spain. He might still get a job in England though, perhaps for Tottenham once they realize Pochettino won't be taking them to the promised land and he'll take an offer from Real Madrid. Neither would Lopetegui lol, but not like they'll get much better anyway.

Why would any semi-top club would try to get him?
Failing in 2 clubs (3 if you count Rayo) and all his success is in youth teams. Can't even call his tenure with Spain as success as it is difficult to judge a coach based on qualifiers.

Home of Barca Fans