10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

baom7d

Ronaldinho

Anyways, regarding that push/punch at Vilma... I agree with what most of you said, this only comes as a surprise to people who think he's some kind of a saint, but also, if CR7 (and I call him that with ginormous disgust) did that, he'd be crucified.

it because the image of Messi that club management build make people think like that,btw i don't know if it just me that Leo seems lose his cool more without Pep around?

Alik

it because the image of Messi that club management build make people think like that,btw i don't know if it just me that Leo seems lose his cool more without Pep around?
Nah, towards the end of last season it happened as well.

F

Flavia

From his chinese twitter: 'Aprendiendo...aprendiendo. Todos los días un poquito. Jeje.!!!!" - Learning... learning. everyday a little bit. Haha!!!

Probably about Thiago.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Has he a Chinese twitter? Wow, I didn't know he knew Chinese. He is not also a football genius but a language one too!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Was thinking about it last night, I imagine he receives a healthy chunk of change for that Chinese account...because I don't think he has a twitter one

ivan22

are there official pictures of thiago messi? there was a fake one floating around for weeks. but are there any official ones?

X

xaviniesta

Has he a Chinese twitter? Wow, I didn't know he knew Chinese. He is not also a football genius but a language one too!

he speaks english as well. legend and best ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans